What Is C.C.'s End Game?

Fred Broca

Enlisted
Jun 2, 2012
The Empyrean
We all know that C. C. is a "ruthless terrorist determined to rule the world," but what is his end game? I only have comics from the Marvel run and some of IDW's so if C. C.'s gripes, political philosophy, and vision for the world has ever been stated, I missed it or was COBRA's end objective never stated. Also, in your personal Joeverse, what do you have COBRA Command's endgame and vision of the world as being.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Ruler of the World!

in reality, he would be hiding in a cave for several years before Snake Eyes snuck in and killed his ass.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
In Joe myth depends on which Commander,

In my personal verse, there are several commanders who report to THE Commander.

THE Commander report to a secret council, who may be immortal & their plans have to do with grooming the lesser population over generations to serve them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I always figured CC's only truly attainable goal would be to set up Cobra Island as his kingdom or "little Cuba," from which to offer asylum, support and arms to all the insurgent baddies of the world and basically undermine and annoy the major powers via the UN (kind of like North Korea). In reality, Cobra would never have the manpower or resources to go head to head with an established country, but they could wage minor insurgency campaigns and raise havok in limited areas around the globe in secret. True world domination is off the charts unreasonable.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Mine doesn't want to rule the world, terrorize is the name of the game for mine. Revels in pain and suffering and only surrounds himself with others that have proven to do the same. To quote Alfred "Some people just want to watch the world burn". That fits my idea of CoCo perfectly