What OURWAR Russian figures do you want?

melvin

Enlisted
May 15, 2011
Hi friends, we are now designing the OURWAR Russians so we do need your ideas and suggestions about what type of soldiers do you want,for example uniform,weapons,accessories etc,then I will collect your ideas and feedback to our sculptor and designer. We will make what you like, so free talk weclome! Appreciate!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow, were does one start?

http://www.rkka.ru/uniform/files/i_arm.htm

Go wild. I will lodge my vote for a female sniper. I understand they would have long odds, but I have to try. The Soviets were the only major combatant to officially sanction women in combat rolls.

Hell, a scoped M91/30 or SVT-40 would make me happy. 1:18 WWII snipers are an untapped subject.

We'd all love to see tankers and pilots, but the lack of vehicles really prevents that, and Teika as far as we know doesn't seem inclined to do them or vehicle crews.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
This is really exciting. Our site getting a say in a known figure line. whether its a big or small say doesn't matter to me. Thanks for valuing our opinions Melvin.

I'd just like to know that we will be able to get these in the states from a reliable distributor....not a brick and mortar.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I would love to see them like they appear in the posted pic...the heavy winter garb looks great, especially the caps...it's one of the reasons I like the Clubs Big Bear (?) figure so much...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would love to see them like they appear in the posted pic...the heavy winter garb looks great, especially the caps...it's one of the reasons I like the Clubs Big Bear (?) figure so much...

The one about to do a cartwheel on the right there is especially nice. :trollface:

I'd rather warm weather uniforms, but Soviet Naval Infantry could have AWESOME custom repercussions:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This is fantastic Melvin!

I too would like Modern but I also want WW2 and Cold War Russians as well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We need clarification. I assumed WWII to go with the forthcoming Huns.

Melvin, are Cold War/Modern Russians an option, or are they looking for feedback on WWII figures?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
If it's strictly WW2, I would buy a few but would definitely be on the lookout for a Vasily Zaytsev look alike.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
How about one of them be a woman with a scoped rifle?

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Attachment 1 with the blanket being either removable or one variant with it and one variant without it. With the soft cap.

Attachment 2 padded jacket with fur cap and trench coat with helmet.

Attachment 3, the officer on the right.

Attachment 4, female sniper wearing standard uniform (attachment 1) with a scoped rifle and cloak.

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Attachment 1 with the blanket being either removable or one variant with it and one variant without it. With the soft cap.

Attachment 2 padded jacket with fur cap and trench coat with helmet.

Attachment 3, the officer on the right.

Attachment 4, female sniper wearing standard uniform (attachment 1) with a scoped rifle and cloak.

I like Falcone's references. Can't go wrong with any of them

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Also I got a question for you Melvin:

Q1: The Americans that are planned at a later date, what war will they be? WW2?