What's on YOUR Christmas list?

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Ever since I was a kid I've loved the holiday season. Food, gifts, time with loved ones, ... gifts. But also I love the anticipation. Thinking about it would keep me up at night, and when I'd eventually fall asleep I'd have dreams about what I might get.

So what's on your list to Santa? Let's be kids again and talk about what you want to get, what you could be getting, or what you know you're getting. ...

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I've been bugging my gf for an iPad, but I know monies tight, so I guess I'd feel guilty if she got that for me. .. Also I want a Wii U (another thing I know I shouldn't want).

Other than that I don't want anything specific this year, but if I get at least one figure of some kind I think I'll be satisfied.

Also, last year my brother got me a SNES along with some games, so if he gets me a few new games to go along with it, that would be keen.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What I want for Christmas is not nephew-safe on this forum. ;)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I told my wife not to get me anything (I buy what I want anyhow) and instead let me bang her in the rump :D

Hope i get to open her a$$ on Xmas morning...man that seems CRAZY blasphemous doesn't it?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I'm getting ceiling fans. The new house will require lots of them, and I figured I'd let people buy me stuff I actually need rather than random crap I don't need only to have to go buy stuff for the house a week later.

It's not exactly exciting, but I buy myself stuff all throughout the year, so it's not critical to get cool junk on x-mas like it was when I was a kid.

Not this year, but in the next couple of years my son will be old enough for Joe, TF, SW, MOTU, Indy, etc.... and I already have that shopping done and paid for, still in the boxes waiting for santa's sleigh! :) Those will be some fun christmas mornings.

Eddie, I cannot even formulate a response to x-mas sodomy.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
I told my wife not to get me anything (I buy what I want anyhow) and instead let me bang her in the rump :D

Hope i get to open her a$$ on Xmas morning...man that seems CRAZY blasphemous doesn't it?

have no worries my brother. When I was dating my wife I asked for the same gift and I GOT IT!!!!!! Now its like the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!! better that the jelly of the month club!!!!

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
seriously though I asked for the Amazon Joe Renegades 4 pack. Thats all I asked for this year since I wanted to get my 3 kids and my wife more this Xmas. Seeing them happy on Christmas day is all the gift I need (I know that sounds sappy but what can I say).

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
have no worries my brother. When I was dating my wife I asked for the same gift and I GOT IT!!!!!! Now its like the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!! better that the jelly of the month club!!!!

I think you may be one of the lucky ones.

I bought my GFs gift some time last week from Japan. Still hasn't gotten here yet. Getting a bit worried lol.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I asked for the BassProShops Saltwater Adventure playset...we'll see if the wife delivers or not. It's a truck / boat combo and the boat is as close as I could find to a 1:18th scale for my Dexter custom. Just need some water slide decal paper to make a Slice of Life logo for the side of it.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Adults in my family have agreed not to buy gifts for each other which is nice. Just have to buy for the nieces and my girl. Told my girl to surprise but I have dropped hints like cologne, anything Chicago Bears related like hoodies, shirts etc and VG's.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
We dont get each other anything as I get what I want, and she gets what she wants throughout the year. Plus we are just too damn hard to buy for.

We do, however, let the kids pick out things for us if they want, which usually is something tacky or whatever, but it's the though that counts and being from kids, that's all that matters.

However, I did tell the wife, barring a ban, when tax time comes, I'm going gun shopping and buying me something NICE.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
My wife and I have decided not to celebrate Christmas this year, but just my birthday, which is on Christmas Eve.

Call it being Scrooges, call it a middle finger to our super-traditional families who live overseas, call it whatever.

From September last year to June/July this year my youngest daughter went through a battery of chemo treatments for leukaemia, and she and my wife were in hospital for weeks at a time during these treatments.
We spent Christmas, New Year's, and even Easter in a little hospital room, in a cancer ward full of sick kids, some of whom didn't make it.
My daughter is one of the lucky ones who did, and through the whole ordeal our families overseas (who have absolutely no understanding of the toll it took on us) kept pestering us about when we could fly over there and visit.

So yeah, the kids will still have presents to unwrap this year, but it'll be in celebration of Daddy's birthday. My wife and I buy shit for each other throughout the year, so we agreed to just spoil the kids this time. :)

But what she doesn't know is that I've ordered a bunch of "toys" in honor of her new favourite books, the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

That's what I'm hoping for...that she's like "oh, I actually like this!"...I have no intention of just ramming it home and making her regret agreeing to it...I'm gonna massage her for a while to relax that hole...I'm in no hurry...

We dont get each other anything as I get what I want, and she gets what she wants throughout the year. Plus we are just too damn hard to buy for.

That's pretty much what we do...maybe buy each other a couple simple things just to have something to open and make it feel a little christmassy since we don't have kids...or when its close to Christmas, if we buy something for ourselves, we wrap it and have to wait until xmas to open it...something to look forward to...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My wife and I have decided not to celebrate Christmas this year, but just my birthday, which is on Christmas Eve.

Call it being Scrooges, call it a middle finger to our super-traditional families who live overseas, call it whatever.

From September last year to June/July this year my youngest daughter went through a battery of chemo treatments for leukaemia, and she and my wife were in hospital for weeks at a time during these treatments.
We spent Christmas, New Year's, and even Easter in a little hospital room, in a cancer ward full of sick kids, some of whom didn't make it.
My daughter is one of the lucky ones who did, and through the whole ordeal our families overseas (who have absolutely no understanding of the toll it took on us) kept pestering us about when we could fly over there and visit.

So yeah, the kids will still have presents to unwrap this year, but it'll be in celebration of Daddy's birthday. My wife and I buy shit for each other throughout the year, so we agreed to just spoil the kids this time. :)

But what she doesn't know is that I've ordered a bunch of "toys" in honor of her new favourite books, the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. :D

Kinky sex at Casa de Fled this Christmas!

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Kinky sex at Casa de Fled this Christmas!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
That's what I'm hoping for...that she's like "oh, I actually like this!"

I hear MW's "girlfriends" ONLY take it in the keister! :proposetoast:

I just bought my first present today, and we're right at a week before Christmas. I think this is the latest I've ever started shopping, and I still don't give a shit to do anymore.

Between my hectic contract work the last few weeks to my girl being out of town for work to being on a budget since quitting my job back in the summer, I'm not exactly stoked to spend 2 Christmases at home (one week with my family, another with hers).

Not to mention the guys I've been working for have postponed work for a combined total of 4 weeks, and now they're trying to get me to work over the holiday because the client fucked up the schedule. Fuck that.

I only want to visit my girlfriend's family and spend time with her nieces. Little kids make Christmas fun. My hometown is full of nobody that I want to visit, and my immediate family, all of whom are adults now. My own family I'd rather visit during the spring when all this holiday shit's out of the way. I don't give a rat's ass about exchanging gifts anymore. There's nothing I even want that I'd ask them to get me besides a few Blu-Rays. And of course, they're like "You always ask for movies. Give us something else to get you!"

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Send them links to TF toys you want...bet they'll stop b!tching :D

They'd just balk at the prices or lecture me on buying toys. I buy my own nerd stuff. In fact, my girlfriend is the only one who's ever bought me toys, and she got me 25th Anniversary Prime, MP-10, and iGear Ironhide. Those were all for my birthday, and the only thing I asked for at the time. Otherwise, she hates my toy obsession.

Actually, I do think that one Christmas she got me a wave of 25th Joes, I think the last wave? 13?... She tried to be "cute" with them and wrap them in inconspicuous ways, but ended up warping the shit out of the cards so she could cram them into various packages so they didn't look like figures (like rolling them to fit them into a mailing tube, etc.). Little did she know I wanted to keep them carded, but I never told her or it would've hurt her feelings. I had to rebuy the whole damned wave, and I don't think it was one I particularly was interested in opening. Nor was it easy to find, if I recall correctly.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Ha! I've done the "trick wrapping" myself too.

Several years ago my brother got a huge box from me, which was full of newspaper padding and a Bon Jovi cassette tape right in the middle. :)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah I've done it too, but I go UP a size. Did you try to cram a GI Joe carded figure into a fucking matchbox? :rolleyes:

My kid sister I used to always do that shit to. Sometimes, I'd make a scavenger hunt where she had to go all over the house and wind up with the present literally sitting in the tree behind her, or I'd wrap a box inside a box inside a box inside a box (that takes forever but it's worth it) or I've even created false bottoms in the package, and put something shitty inside instead so she thinks it's really some crappy gift instead.

The worst thing I ever wrapped up was a box of rice. I did it for the weird sound when she shook it, but it accidentally tore open and when she opened her package, the entire thing poured out everywhere. My mom was not happy about that one. ;)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My kid sister I used to always do that shit to. Sometimes, I'd make a scavenger hunt where she had to go all over the house and wind up with the present literally sitting in the tree behind her, or I'd wrap a box inside a box inside a box inside a box (that takes forever but it's worth it) or I've even created false bottoms in the package, and put something shitty inside instead so she thinks it's really some crappy gift instead.

You just gave me a couple of great ideas

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The weight might give it away

Has to be something light, like a gift card, DVD, CD, video game, or light jewelry.

Just make sure it doesn't slide around, and secure it. Problem is, I wasn't paying attention one Christmas and she played polite when she opened the shitty present and she damn near threw it away. I had to find the box from the "trash" pile and tell her to inspect the package again.

I also tape the shit out of the boxes, too. One time, I went through a good quarter roll of box tape by wrapping the box so thick in it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hah!...just this past weekend we mailed off gifts to my wife's parents...I double wrapped her dads gift in black duct tape then used silver to make the ribbon around the box and bow :D

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
That's what I'm hoping for...that she's like "oh, I actually like this!"...I have no intention of just ramming it home and making her regret agreeing to it...I'm gonna massage her for a while to relax that hole...I'm in no hurry...

at first I was in ndeep doo doo when the wife found out that I posted about my rump sex gift from several years ago. Thanks to the above post and a shared laugh I am out of the dog house and my loving wife is back in the giving mood!!!:shhh:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
now you'll be in "deep doodoo" in a different way!

... Good gravy what happened to my thread hahaha.
Anyway. I just bought my GF some stocking stuffers. Lets see if I sneak them in tonight .. Dang it that sounds wrong.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Finally did some shopping today, and got my dad 2 shirts, and myself 2 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. Sigh. I got twice as much for myself as everyone else combined.

We went into Macy's to look for shit for my mom, and my girlfriend kept pointing out stuff she liked. So I tried my best to take sly iPhone pics of them, and when she was off in another section, I tried my best to grab them all and ring them up at a register, and the worthless cunt at the counter kept wasting time asking me if I wanted a Macy's credit card, if I wanted gift wrap, do I want to get on a mailing list, etc.

I was like "What part of 'I need you to ring these up FAST, because my girlfriend is RIGHT over there' did you not get?" and walked away without buying any of it because she wandered back over. The girl was asking me if I still wanted to buy it as my girl was walking closer, and I gave the girl at the counter this look like "If you don't shut up RIGHT now, I will decapitate you."

How hard is that!? I swear, it took me 5 minutes just to find a clerk, and the ones that weren't fucking off were complaining to each other or another customer about having to work during the holidays. Tough shit, you work at Macy's. Do your job!

Now I have to go back and track all that shit down tomorrow when she's at work. Fuck I hate Christmas.