WIP Female Shocktrooper torso.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Since most of the POC-present Cobra figures are based on the shocktrooper torso,I figured it just makes sense to replicate it in female form. IMO all cobra figures should be based on that template..idk if that's a shared thought,but I just love the shocktrooper that damn much:D

anyways..here it is:

here's an earlier WIP pic:

I started with an Angel Forge upper torso,and a ret.lady jaye lower torso,and modded the crap out of it. Slimming&reshaping the back,sides,and under arms.reshaped the arm cups,as well as giving it the tapered sections under the arms. If anyone gets these expecting for them to fit properly on that lower torso,they'd be greatly disappointed...stock it sits cocked,and has huge gaps underneath,BUT I'm an even bigger fan of tig ol' bitties!! so after working it for a few with a combination of sanding&modeler's contour putty I was able to get it spot on!

This is version #2 with this torso. I'll upload more pics tonight showing stock fitment version #1,as well as a 360° of version #2. I plan to remake this torso again to make a buddy a female NV,BUT this time before I glue it together I'd like to see if I can get copies made? IDK about everyone else,but I'd love to be able to grab a female shock trooper torso at a whim to kitbash together a female whatever,maybe even one with smaller tatas?altho I wouldn't like it quite as much,lol.

I'll be back with more pics..

Any questions,or comments?..feel free to add...oh,and version 3 will have the same belt/belt buckle as a shocktrooper as well.

Here's the Torso I started with:

Here's its original stock fitment on V1:

^
Mind you,I'm not trying to be derogatory in any way,it fits the lower torso it came with very well,just not that one,or with those arms..and the sculpt itself is very solid..the nipples are a nice touch IMO.haha.

Here's V2 holding an AK. her fun bags do not effect her battle readiness BTW:

Better look at the grafted collar fitment:

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Ha! Those are some endowments. Personally I think maybe a.. smaller chested one would look better? Not often do I say that, but at some point it becomes kind of ridiculous to only have figures with huge (proportionally) tits!

Otherwise it looks very clean and nice.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I think it looks good. You should definitely have it sent out to get cast, and even make one a little more manageable in size. There's not enough female bucks out there for us to work with. You might want to check with AF first since you started with the AF upper torso. I can send a message DarkWynter's way on your behalf and then let you two handle the specifics from there. Just let me know.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
do that please! send them a link too. there's a lot of sanding&modification needed just to make her arms lay at her sides,and I really don't feel like doing over&over,lol. Besides,I'm confident I can do even better on the fine details this time. I have done several from scratch small scale military models,this is my first 1:18 figure..

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
^
do that please! send them a link too. there's a lot of sanding&modification needed,and,I really don't feel like doing over&over,lol. Besides,I'm confident I can do even better on the fine details this time. I have done several from scratch small scale military models,this is my first 1:18 figure..

I'll go ahead and send him an email and point him here then. :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Even though I'm diametrically opposed to the average Joe fan's delusion that women can do all the military shit the girly figures are shown doing I would probably buy one of these.

I'm not as big a fan of those legs as most, though. Someone needs to do a set of plugs so they can go "slick".

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
It's not a finished figure. I slapped those on,because I have an abundance of them,and they're mono tone..I'm not the greatest painter in the world,lol. I can make anything with plastic&putty,don't ask me to paint camo or eyes tho,lol. She'll be sporting shocktrooper legs when all is said&done.

Personally I hate those snake eyes legs,especially on the shocktrooper torso..they're janky as hell,and too long&skinny IMO. hasbro pretty much broke the mold with the POC shocktrooper IMO,everything before&after hasn't come close,at least that's my opinion.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The only thing I'm not a fan of on the ST leg is that knee. I know it's fairly accurate to that style of trousers, but I'd like something without the knee pad.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I'm not 100% happy with the zipper portion on this one,and I still have to alter the lower torso to match the shocktrooper. nothing annoys me more then when a customizer paints a completely different figure to match another in an attempt to make a female version..they should be dressed alike IMO. I would like to make two versions too. One with a slightly smaller chest,just so I can make a few to hate on her,lol.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Smaller smiles for sure...something more common like a C or B...

And I actually like the legs, but the feet look too manly...I'd slap a set of smaller boots on her...

I like it though...nice job man! :thumbsup:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Ha! Those are some endowments. Personally I think maybe a.. smaller chested one would look better? Not often do I say that, but at some point it becomes kind of ridiculous to only have figures with huge (proportionally) tits!

Otherwise it looks very clean and nice.

Have to agree. I don't need every female figure being Tits MaGee. would like to see some torsos with the slightly smashed sports bra look.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Im sorry(not really),but titties are awesome!If you guys are into the "12year old boy look" the SW line has several Anakin figures as a child...a couple shots with my airbrush,and wallah! cobra troops! I'm pretty sure they'd eat them up at that other forum..as long as they're in arah colors that is,lol.

adding more pics..brb.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm a big fan of boobs...

In fact the word Boob has a top down view of tits - B
A front view oo and a side view b

I'd just like to see another torso or two that doesn't have nipples popping through tank tops.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Well,since they're casts its really easy to sand them off,then to not have them at all for those who like the realism of "a cold dark night" lol. Jk. Yeah,one being comical,but anymore then that no,it'd be retarded I agree. I'll restart on a different base torso,and update. I'm gonna order some more parts from Angel Forge tonight. I bought several torsos from them,and some are just amazingly done,far beyond this one too. I'll duplicate this,as well as clothing details from a shocktrooper till its as authentic of a copy as I can make.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Have to agree. I don't need every female figure being Tits MaGee. would like to see some torsos with the slightly smashed sports bra look.

Yup, some of us want the bitch to shoot a rifle properly.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Looks fantastic. Fyi there is a recent t top upper torso added to the store that was designed to work with renegade Scarlett lower torso. Still requires some modding but nit nearly as much as you went through. And the tits are smaller for those that want small tints :)

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I got one at the same time I got the second one of these. It's so nice I didn't wanna mess with it,that and I like the tig ol bitties,lol..I guess that's me tho?lol I wanted to order another last night,but I'm waiting on another lady jaye for parts to see how it looks before I do.

What are you guys using fore bare arms to go with the t-top torso? or just sanding&painting lady jaye's stock arms?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MU arms are a good choice, and Vortious does a female arm set cast in flesh tone.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I'm using star wars Mara jade I believe there also now a casted set in store as well. Mara jades shoulder joint is a plug rather than a disc. I've changed them out with other joints or you can use the hot glue method similar to what one would do with large neck holes.

I like big old titties too!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Star Wars Mara Jade has nice arms.

^
I bought 2 of them from a foreign seller on eBay...I don't like them. was very disappointed to see the plug in style arms. I ripped one apart for shits&giggles the other will find her way back on eBay,lol.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
A bit busty, but it looks good. If only there was a female version the the Shocktrooper vest to go with it.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
started on V3,but had to go out of town for work,and I'm waiting on more torsos like these.its such a kick ass cast I'd rather wait so I can use the worst of them.this one is perfect,and I'd rather use it on a completely different figure. I'm going to try the tank top torso like pointed out as the base to what hopefully will be my go-to female shocktrooper torso:

I'm a little further then this:

I'm having some serious issues splitting the lower torso. It's not a big deal for the donor figure,because all I need is its belt,but splitting the Scarlett/Lady Jaye torso? I don't have an endless supply of them. I got some advice I'll try,but if I ruin this one I only have one more.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Renegades figures use the same shitty plastic as the Retaliation figures?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Idk. never tried to open up either a lady jaye or a renegades Scarlett's lower torso before...actually Ive only split maybe a half dozen figures to date..this is all new to me. I'm used to getting my models in a box,or as sheets of plastic,lol.

I know that blue trooper was like playdoh. The first one I mushed,and he still didn't split. Second one I opened up with a utility knife.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Retaliation torsos are VERY (at least in regards to previous ME Joes) soft. It wouldn't surprise me if you ruined an LJ torso.

Lord knows I practically destroyed a Joe Colton one getting to the arms.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Scary premise! Ive lost the nerve to try. It can only end badly IMO,lol. I'm gonna make her,then worry about taking her apart.

Anyways,here's a early lower torso mock up:

I should have this shaped,sanded,and putty all over ready to be blended,and a few details replaced.its actually slightly frenched in,and sits like stock on that torso so the border continues all the way around,im very happy with that:DI'm going to reshape the crotch,and smooth that transition tonight for sure.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I don't even like those. The left hand looks like a meat hook to me.

Look! they're wearing the same pants!!

I gotta go around her and fix all the belt loops nest to the shocktrooper single loop. she's got the double loop thing going,lol. The back pockets are close enough,besides that the shocktrooper has a narrow ass compared to Scarlett.

Fixing those is next on my agenda:D looks like I'll be done with the lower torso before my upper torsos arrive:(

Last edited: