WIP Female Shocktrooper torso.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Meat hook!! his hand looks like one.justsaying,lol.

Are the decals going to be too big for that female body?

^
Of yeah.

Looking good, man. Keep it up!

^
Meh,looked like ass in person.lol. there was no way it was going to look factory. The lines,contour..all wrong:(

So,I chopped it back apart. modded the stock belt,then sectioned the lower crotch from the parts figure I used for V2. now this'll work IMO:

I'm going to leave the belt loops too. without that lip,and the space below the belt that the shocktrooper lower torso has thay won't work right.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm at a crossroads again,lol. I just got my 3rd order from angel forge,and he/they included a cast of the lower like Ive been using to make this!! It's way easier to work with,and its already two halves:D I may need to re-remake this lower torso? This is never gonna end! I made this today:D

I'm going to make a second,and the one I like best/fits best I'll hopefully have copied.IMO this one fits pretty damn good though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We gonna see this thing cast? Want to do a Night Stalker and I think this torso will work the best.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Wow,forgot about this thread. It's been cast,lol. Im not happy with it. It was my first attempt at something like that,and since then I've found a better base to recreate the same thing only on a slimmer,more attractive female base,with a lot more gained skill since I made that one.its still in my work area,and only one of three unfinished projects... I recently ordered a blank female torso from Vortious to start over on it,cause it's something I still want as well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So did I. A little busty, but fine when you make the Night Stalkers Baroness' praetorian guards. I look forward to what you have cooking, though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Lol. I'm a B cup, at most C cup man myself. More than that gets sloppy with age and takes away from the daintiness of a girl.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd like to have seen ol' Mia before she got those cantaloupes bolted on. If a petite gal has big natural ones that's cool, but bolt-ons a little frame are kind of meh.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I thought this looked pretty damn good already.

^
Completely my fault guys,seems we're not even talking about the same torso. I didn't realize how early I abandoned this thread. There was a consensus that she was too top heavy,so started over on the torso. That's a pic of version 1. I never casted that torso,I casted version 2.

I'm pretty sure I posted this figure before.

here it is without the vest:

I put the decal on last night,so it's not sealed or anything..reason it looks crazy.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The melon tits grew on me, but the new torso is fine, too. I put those LJ feet on the DG legs, too!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
I was surprised,and VERY disappointed to see they used the bigger 25th peg on those feet. if you don't shave them down her ankles look fat as fuck like she's retaining some serious water(like mine figure there does:D). I plan to cast those feet repegged with the smaller pegged joints found on the ROC-present figure's ankles..I bought one of those fat SW chicks for her bare feet,and am casting those with the smaller pegged joints as well.

I already have a gang mold of those joints anyways,plus the obvious compatibility issue with the younger joe legs...

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
For the hands, you might want to try a dagobah training luke. Full rotation, size of a woman's hand.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Your right,I've used those actually! the pegs are even the same size as retaliation lady Jaye/cover girl hands too,but I can't seem to get them to grip a rifle right..I've even gone as far as to shave the trigger finger loose with a razor,lol. I prefer the look of covergirl hands as bare hands for holding weapons,casting Luke hand joints into those would be killer! casting those joints into jinx or black widow hands would be sweet as well.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
^
I was surprised,and VERY disappointed to see they used the bigger 25th peg on those feet. if you don't shave them down her ankles look fat as fuck like she's retaining some serious water(like mine figure there does:D). I plan to cast those feet repegged with the smaller pegged joints found on the ROC-present figure's ankles..I bought one of those fat SW chicks for her bare feet,and am casting those with the smaller pegged joints as well.

I already have a gang mold of those joints anyways,plus the obvious compatibility issue with the younger joe legs...

I did notice that. I'm just piecing things together at the moment.

For the hands, you might want to try a dagobah training luke. Full rotation, size of a woman's hand.

I agree, though they may need to be repegged. I seem to recall a few sets of female arms they wouldn't work in.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Those are attack Paris pursuit baroness arms. Iirc the peg holes are bigger? I don't remember. The pic in the vest has black widow hands,the pic without are jinx hands.

My main concern is holding weapon properly.

Roc covergirl's are my personal favorite,but that extra articulation from Luke would be great...it is possible to add those joints to other hands. It'd be a lot of work,and several molds..plus they're so small! I can cast cover girl hands without a problem,but the smaller the joint the more difficult it is to get a good copy. Just freeing them up coming out of the molds could break them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The hinges definitely help with posing, but a ball joint would be better. The Luke hands work just swell in the Paris Pursuit Baroness arms, but the holes in the Black Widow arms is to big. Hotdog down a hallway.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
The movie series BW and her swoop hair repaint actually have different size hand pegs..I tried to swap them once..not quite hotdog down the hallway difference,but considerable.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
If I have some specs, I can 3D model new peg swivels and you can then cast them if you ever end up casting the hands. One change I would make is to make the gripping ring bigger and the extension peg longer. This was designed to be swapped out but we generally don't do that.

You might even be able to cast it in a stronger material.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
^
The movie series BW and her swoop hair repaint actually have different size hand pegs..I tried to swap them once..not quite hotdog down the hallway difference,but considerable.

My swoop-haired variant isn't open, so I tried the movie one. Definitely wasn't working.