SlayerCon 2 Day 2 Coverage
One of The Fighting 1:18th Founding members, Fogger1138 attended the event and has the Intel for us!
We don’t have a whole lot of New information from Day 2 however we do have a much larger Gallery including some more pictures from Day 1. Below are some tidbits from Fogger.
- Got to see Ben (Jedi Master Ben on the SDS forums, one of Slayer’s sculptors) sculpting in wax. The other main SDS sculptor works in resin, so it was neat to see one way to do it.
- Had a small demo on working with foam for cliffsides, and for flocking coniferous and deciduous trees. I got to take one home!
- Played lots of Relic Wars. I got killed by zombies a LOT.
- Got about 3-4 different ways to try to avoid joint rub from the various customizers present.
- Dave brought pizza from his shop which was GOOOOOOOD! He also brought a few hundred sculpts from the store along, including some of the new stuff we saw yesterday.
- More people today and more space, so a number of customizers set up and showed off their stuff.
- A few guys brought stuff to sell, including the Blackhawk that I ended up picking up. A local comic book store, Collector’s Corner, had a table set up today as well
Check out our Exclusive Gallery:
You guys may want to really consider going to SlayerCon in the future, if for no other reason than the availability of sculpts.
Big thanks to Fogger1138
To revisit all of our extensive SlayerCon 2 coverage and view even more pictures click Here