[Contest] CC's Itinerary

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
We will be ok. He landed safe to the current location. I had confirmation that the member has him(awhile back). Just need to get a hold of the member and see what's going on.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Give the people want they want, MW!!!! We want a name! We want a name!! We want.......

:D

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Is it possible that the guy just had something happen? I mean, let's not crucify him if he was in a car accident or something. :)

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Is it possible that the guy just had something happen? I mean, let's not crucify him if he was in a car accident or something. :)

oh great, the typical ebay excuses

"my car broke down"
"my girlfriend moved into town and I had to help her with expenses"
"i don't get paid until NEXT week"
"I had to go to the ER to get my anal plug removed and insurance wouldn't cover it"

when does it stop?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Ok Ok. First a PSA of sorts. I'm releasing the forum members name who currently has CC for 1 reason and 1 reason only. The reason is that hopefully someone will be able to contact him in a polite manner and see if he is ok and to find out an update on the Contest. I know many of you have asked who this individual is both in this thread and through PM's and some have made comments and I'm sure they are all in good fun and jest.

Warning: If anybody does any kind of Harassing or "internet bullying" toward this individual you will be subject to Infractions or worse. I'm not talking about our usual playful Infractions either... I'm talking real HT type Infractions.

Our Goal is to obviously continue the Contest with all the souvenir's that have already been donated. It's obvious that the Contest will run into the middle of 2013 as we have had several delays and not just from this Member.

The current Member who has CC is Wry1

He last made contact with me on 10/21 saying that he had CC and he was working on Photos. I haven't heard from him since. If anybody knows him personally, has his email or cell or even knows him on another forum, please contact him as we are worried about him and of course our Contest.

Thanks
MW

whew, I don't know how those HT goderators do this. All this actual "moderating" sucks :D

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I saw he was on HT on Sunday...I'd PM him, but I don't want him swamped with PMs from us there...

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
Ok Ok. First a PSA of sorts. I'm releasing the forum members name who currently has CC for 1 reason and 1 reason only. The reason is that hopefully someone will be able to contact him in a polite manner and see if he is ok and to find out an update on the Contest. I know many of you have asked who this individual is both in this thread and through PM's and some have made comments and I'm sure they are all in good fun and jest.

Warning: If anybody does any kind of Harassing or "internet bullying" toward this individual you will be subject to Infractions or worse. I'm not talking about our usual playful Infractions either... I'm talking real HT type Infractions.

Our Goal is to obviously continue the Contest with all the souvenir's that have already been donated. It's obvious that the Contest will run into the middle of 2013 as we have had several delays and not just from this Member.

He last made contact with me on 10/21 saying that he had CC and he was working on Photos. I haven't heard from him since. If anybody knows him personally, has his email or cell or even knows him on another forum, please contact him as we are worried about him and of course our Contest.

Thanks
MW

whew, I don't know how those HT goderators do this. All this actual "moderating" sucks :D

He has been dark on OG13 as well, where he is a part of our Mayhem crew. I will see if iDz Bowl can check in with him and see if he is alright. I think he might be on my Facebook as well.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well if he has logged in it can't hurt to dro a PM. I don't see why he could log in there and not at least take a minute to let us know what's up.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If something did come up that's no biggie. It would just be nice to have an update considering the time that has passed. This project made it to other countries so it would be nice to see it out.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
He last made contact with me on 10/21 saying that he had CC and he was working on Photos. I haven't heard from him since.

Maybe he chopped CC up for some customs.

Or maybe he was wrongly arrested for steeling a truck when it was really some stupid teenagers that did it, and now his weird cougar lawyer is hitting on him...

Last edited:

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
I reached out via FB yesterday, but see that he has not posted there since October either. Hopefully the man is just very busy.