[Contest] CC's Itinerary

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
And going forward, for those still waiting to receive CC please try to get the pictures done and have him sent within 2 weeks. The shorter the better of course but if you take longer it delays the process and we won't see this done by the new year. For those inquiring about possibly getting involved late PM Monkeywrench and see if there is an opening to be added.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks for the Interest guys. I have had several people offer to join after the deadline and I've turned them down, I don't really want to go back on my word now and let others join in. No offense but that's the whole point of the deadline :) Also, if you check the Itinerary I strategically planned each stop to cost the forum members the least $ possible in shipping.

Don't fret though, after this Contest concludes I will do a similar follow up Contest with a new chance to sign up!

@Fogger- I doubt he will get CC before the end of the year, whats up?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

updated Map

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well it's looking like the vacation could be over. We have tried mutable times to contact the person that has him and nothing. 10/21 was the last time anyone heard something about the figure.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Well it's looking like the vacation could be over. We have tried mutable times to contact the person that has him and nothing. 10/21 was the last time anyone heard something about the figure.

That stinks...this was a fun little project.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
He's been kidnapped? That's inconceivable! ....And no ransom either. This certainly doesn't look good. Time to send in the brute squad. Is there anyone else here that lives close by with a concealed weapons permit?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
We'll see what happens... I know MB tried contacting him today and I will try tonight. Have faith People :D

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Wow...there are still over 20 stops...gonna be a while before his vacation is over. :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So we're not gonna rat him out huh?...I think you should to put the pressure on

no need to do that as I haven't heard from him in awhile and don't know what's going on. Plus, whenever he does post his photos you will figure it out anyway.

String him up!!!!...oh wait, we're not at that point yet are we?
Throw him in the lake! If he drowns he wasn't a witch! If he floats he's a witch!.....That wasn't appropriate either was it?....er......There is no hunting like the hunting of armed men and those who have done it never really care for anything else.

darkwise

Enlisted
Feb 28, 2012
What the hell? Who's the tough guy who decided to abscond with the Commander? How hard is it to drop him in a mailer and pay $1.68 to ship it to the next guy? Tell the fool that I will paypal him the money to ship it.