[Contest] CC's Itinerary

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Cobra Commander has gone missing...it is believed he has been either murdered or sold into sex slavery...

Sex Slave????
You might want to question this guy?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
A certified letter was sent to the individual on 1/7/13. It asked to send the figure to myself so we can get this going again. We'll see if anything comes of it. Don't hold your breath though.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Here's an idea. Of all the people who are left, If they have that CC could they do a picture of him, submit it, and maybe mail MW the dio/side piece directly? Anyone who submits a pic but doesnt send an item would be disqualified. When contest ends and winner is announced, I would volunteer to paypal MW the dollars to mail the items out to the winner so it doesnt have to come out of his pocket.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think it's whoevers fault who put a super awesome dio piece in the package to warrant someone keeping it all...idiot!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Well here is vague update:

A certified letter has been sent to Wry1. If we don't hear from him by the 1st. I will be updating the Contest with tweaked rules. I'm still working out the details. I will say that I'm considering all ideas that you guys have posted and some will be used assuming we don't hear from Wry1. Everything will be explained in detail on Feb 1st unless he shows up.

Also, if anybody has any way to contact him, please do so and find out whats up. Other forums, facebook, twitter, email etc etc.

-MW

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
If we only knew his name we could try running a search either with local obituaries or maybe even the criminal justice system. If he's been out this long and hasn't been posting anywhere else for that matter then I'm assuming the worst. Or.... he just stopped paying his internet bill. :D

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
I remember Googling his screen name last year and came up with two photos of him from two separate sites. I think he had a large tattoo along his left arm. That should help narrow it down some. lol

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Update Time:

CC is still somewhere in Durango Colorado(Wry1). Until him and his souvenirs are found, we are using his body double. VideoViper has graciously donated CC and he is back on his world tour!

ALL RULES STILL APPLY

In the event that Wry1 shows up. We will have him send the original CC and the souvenirs to whoever has the current CC.

Any questions, don't hesitate... ask a way!

Thanks to VV for coming through.

Lets get this party started again. I have lots of prizes to give out.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Update Time:

CC is still somewhere in Durango Colorado(Wry1). Until him and his souvenirs are found, we are using his body double. VideoViper has graciously donated CC and he is back on his world tour!

ALL RULES STILL APPLY

In the event that Wry1 shows up. We will have him send the original CC and the souvenirs to whoever has the current CC.

Any questions, don't hesitate... ask a way!

Thanks to VV for coming through.

Lets get this party started again. I have lots of prizes to give out.

Bump!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think a suitcase could be easily constructed from thin cardboard...with Medds skills, he could print one out with world travel stickers on it :D