[Contest] CC's Itinerary

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
It's spelled ORDNANCE.. at least here in 'Merica. Don't know about you salty Australians :D

Actually, it is spelt "ordnance" here too... and now that I look at your pics again they do say "ordnance"...
Where the fuck did I get the extra "I" from?

Goddamn it, I'm losing my mind here...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Actually, it is spelt "ordnance" here too... and now that I look at your pics again they do say "ordnance"...
Where the fuck did I get the extra "I" from?

Goddamn it, I'm losing my mind here...

There's an "I" in "I love you!"

Haha I actually went back real quick and edited them all because I was pissed I spelled it wrong. But it is fun making you think you're the crazy one :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Bee comes through with a updated map!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Be thankful that you're involved, those who signed up late are left in the cold :(

Don't worry, I have some fun things planned later. Besides all the Officer contests, I have something special for the entire forum this summer. Also if we ever finish this contest, I have a follow up contest that will come and you(and everybody) will have a chance to join.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Me. To be honest I forgot about this fucking thing, so just send me the next address and I'll keep him moving.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was gonna shoot him straddling the GAU-8 on an A-10 that's out on base, but I'm sure the NSA will arrest me and send me to a federal, pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

And I don't have a souvenir to send with him, and can't really work up the desire to do one.