[Contest] CC's Itinerary

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I was gonna shoot him straddling the GAU-8 on an A-10 that's out on base, but I'm sure the NSA will arrest me and send me to a federal, pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

And I don't have a souvenir to send with him, and can't really work up the desire to do one.

the souvenir doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just throw a pistol in there with him.

Just take a few quick shots and pass him along. It doesn't have to be a huge deal unless you want to win one of the prize packages.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Bee comes through with a new map!

CC has finally left Cali

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Let's get this moving. We had a huge delay early so we need to get him mobile. If anyone thinks they will be more than a week please contact one of us so you can be removed from the list. This is for fun but if the figure sits somewhere for a while nobody thinks about it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Send me an address. I don't think I'm gonna be able to get on base and get a pic of him with the Hog. I don't particularly care about winning the contest, either, so make with it already.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Send me an address. I don't think I'm gonna be able to get on base and get a pic of him with the Hog. I don't particularly care about winning the contest, either, so make with it already.

Just take any pics man. Document his stay in Texas. Hell, take a some shots of him getting it on with those anime babes you got. With the amount of pervs we have here.... you'll prolly win one of the prizes with them :D

Alright...

How do I get in on this? Or am I already, since there's a Harrisburg PA listing?

Thought you were in on this. Pretty sure you are the Harrisburg.

This^^

I can go through the records but I'm pretty sure you signed up already LOL

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I really wanted to get him sleeping in one of the barrels of the Avenger on an A-10 out on base, but it wasn't meant to be.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Herc has the potential to be the 1:18 equivalent to the Revoltech Woody.

loadedtomcat

Magnificent Bastard
Mar 18, 2011
Hey, so I just got him and I'm confused. I'm 17, but 18 is also in my area. I just want to verify that that isn't a typo

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Updated the list. Had a few drop outs. Also, we have a few folks coming up who haven't logged in for awhile... may have to drop them too.