HUMVEE Wish list

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
OK Guys,

I am kind of close on starting my next HUMVEE project.

I will be doing the new turret. What other parts would you guys like to see ?

These I intend to make. Maybe without the little bumper pads.

Potential new turret.

Old reliable

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I'd really like a proper push-bar, I think it'd be easy enough to clone one from a Maisto 1:18 Hummer maybe?

Also proper mirrors!!

I suppose if you are going for a full retrofit.. then we'd need doors, etc etc. The NEW NEW HMMWV's M1151

They look really cool, but seems like WAY too much work to convert them from the Existing M1025's we have.

I think I'd like to see the "Up Armor" kits to go along with the obvious upgrades (Turret, Bumper, Mirrors).

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Also, it'd be nice to have a set with the push-bar/mirrors/etc because I know there are a lot of the M998's out there (Soft and hard-top) which can't use the turret, but I know I'd still like to use the other addons from you! :)

also.. Mud flaps!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i'll have to do some Humvee investigating to see what i'd like to see, but so far, whats been mentioned is really good, especially up-armor if you do the new turret

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I would be interested in these kits (Bumper and turret) Although I do not own a 21st century/BBI humvee, I am sure I can find one easy a nuff. I hope.

Would you be able to put a different weapon in the new Humvee turret?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I would be interested in these kits (Bumper and turret) Although I do not own a 21st century/BBI humvee, I am sure I can find one easy a nuff. I hope.

Would you be able to put a different weapon in the new Humvee turret?

To my knowledge they only used 3 types of weapons with the turret.

grenade launcher
m2-.50 cal
m-60

Although they still had the mount for the tow.

I have not supplied any of these weapons with my kits.I have offered but nobody ever responded on this board or Small Scale so I did not include them with the kit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think you should, at least for the Mk.19 and M60, which really don't have easily accessible, properly-scaled options.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
yeah, a small assortment or weapons for the mounts would be nice....better than having to buy a whole figure for just the gun

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Whoops, missed this thread.

grenade launcher
m2-.50 cal
m-60

Although they still had the mount for the tow.

I have not supplied any of these weapons with my kits.I have offered but nobody ever responded on this board or Small Scale so I did not include them with the kit.

I would take any of the three, frankly, but the last two interest me most at this point.

I'd really like one of these Humvee variants, but I doubt anyone else would :D

Probably a pain in the ass to make, too.

Do you still have any of your original turret kits? As I recall, there were two, this one you posted earlier:

and one that was just the front shield, without the sides and back. Is that right?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Whoops, missed this thread.

I would take any of the three, frankly, but the last two interest me most at this point.

I'd really like one of these Humvee variants, but I doubt anyone else would :D

Probably a pain in the ass to make, too.

Do you still have any of your original turret kits? As I recall, there were two, this one you posted earlier:

and one that was just the front shield, without the sides and back. Is that right?

Yes I do

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Man would I love to have an Avenger, that would be awesome!

Castroww

Enlisted
Apr 23, 2011
Well I am not sure I would do a package. Maybe I could give you guys a choice between the 3 ?

Anyway to get the weapons? I need a few of them... I've got three projects on my planning board and all three need alot
Also how much for a mk 16 grenade launcher and mount with no shields for the humvee?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Anyway to get the weapons? I need a few of them... I've got three projects on my planning board and all three need alot
Also how much for a mk 16 grenade launcher and mount with no shields for the humvee?

I am not sure at this time.

Right now I am trying my best to try and get back orders out.

My old Humvee moulds are shot but I will be finished making new ones tomorrow.

That way I can get some Humvee back orders out and have one to make the " new " turret.

Also when I get on the Humvee turret I really think that I will do a Humvee Ambulance.;)

There seems to be a lot of interest in it. But I would say that it is at least 4-6 weeks out.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Well I do have a step in the right direction. The new/ old turret moulds have been made . Now when ever I get the chance this project can move forward.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
They fit the BBI and 21st Humvee. They should fit the PTE

Some folks have gotten this to fit the PTE and I have not heard back from them . So I suppose it works :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
yeah, those are the ones from Big Lots...hard to find unlless its round Christmas time...i have one in my basement i've been meaning to customise

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I've got one of those Humvees too. I was thinking of doing the ambulance conversion with styrene and cardboard.

Hey Matthew, how much for those 3-sided turrets in the pic?