Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Slaymaker

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was a Officer Only contest that we just wrapped up. You guys get to pick the winner! Below is the Contest Rules and the following posts will be your choices. Choose Wisely!

Can I bum a Sig?

Rules:

1. Create a Site Themed Signature.

2. Must have a Official Fighting 1:18th logo somewhere in the Signature. If you need a Site Image, you can contact me via PM.

3. Photoshop or any program like it is allowed.

4. Signature must not exceed 300 pixels in Height or 500 pixels wide. You may have other individuals edit your Photo for you however when you submit the Photo it needs to be within the scale.

5. You may have up to 2 entries

6. Must create your own thread(s) *User's Custom Sig*

7. Sig's must be SFW

8. Contest runs from March 1st - April 30th

9. All entries must be turned in by Midnight Central time.

10. Contest voting will be in the Public Forums from May 1st - May 6th.

11. Prize is a Carded SDCC 2012 Red Jinx donated by Mandingo Rex!

11A. If Rex wins the Contest, Jinx will be up for grabs in a Special Giveaway decided by Monkeywrench. Rex will then be rewarded a new Prize TBD.

Not the actual Prize^^ Rex is too damn lazy to take a photo. Prize may be different than pictured.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Had to go with Eddie's (for the history).

'Course I was a little weirded out by his man and little boy tank references... but that's our Eddie. :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I won't answer that. Check the Officer thread and you should be able to find the answer.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Just saying ;)

4. Signature must not exceed 300 pixels in Height or 500 pixels wide. You may have other individuals edit your Photo for you however when you submit the Photo it needs to be within the scale.

I'm only focusing on the "you may have other individuals edit your photo for you" portion :D

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
The edit on the post says it all.

Hey people, this took me a while to get. Right over my head, but be sure to really look at the significance of Major Blood's characters he chose. Now that's vote worthy right there!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I LOVE MBs sig entry...love love it!...it's so freaking clever!...the thing I do not like, it's hard to make out since the lighting isn't so great on the subjects...

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Other than MB being in the shot, what am I missing?

Edit: Nevermind. That's hilarious...

But who's the other guy?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Honestly for me, Destro was always cool. He overturned one of my bans a few days early after he read my appeal and knew it was bullshit. It's some of the other guys over there. Of course he's in charge, so he takes heat from his lackeys that make him look bad.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
holy shit, it seems most went with eddie. i figured he captured two of the biggest things here on this site, 1/18 scale, plus a dio (minus any background or buildings, but still tells a story).
another thing that is captured is custom work.

great stuff all around the table though, guys. i had a real hard time picking. it was between med, ed and nsa.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
holy shit, it seems most went with eddie. i figured he captured two of the biggest things here on this site, 1/18 scale, plus a dio (minus any background or buildings, but still tells a story).
another thing that is captured is custom work.

great stuff all around the table though, guys. i had a real hard time picking. it was between med, ed and nsa.

Thanks mang...wish I lived in a less urban area so I could get some cool backgrounds in my dios...

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I got a vote and it wasn't from me! I went with Eddie's as well. I liked MB's photo, but didn't really understand what was going on until it was explained to me...