September banner theme - Aftermath

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This months theme is to have survivors of a battle or disaster going through or investigating the aftermath of what has happened. Destruction, bodies all over and whatever else you can come up with are all fair game. Get creative and make it look good!

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
I'm on this like Eddie's Mrs on my... big shoes!

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Just as a reminder to everyone to at least try and adhere to the banner contest rules. Most importantly, sticking to the theme, do it yourself, and size it correctly. There's only 8 rules, it's not like we're drafting a bill. ;) They're there to keep things fair for everyone who participates.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Haha...no worries there...I give up...I just don't get the resizing thing...the one I did was exactly the right shape...if the pixels were off or something, I don't know...I'm just not techie enough...*shugs*

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Haha...no worries there...I give up...I just don't get the resizing thing...the one I did was exactly the right shape...if the pixels were off or something, I don't know...I'm just not techie enough...*shugs*

920 x 322 is in pixels. The shape can be the same with higher pixels but the resolution will be off. 1024 x 379 yes, was basically the same shape, but it's scaled up from the correct size. It's really not that hard to do. ;) Well, maybe for you...

Last edited:

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Eddie, it's taken me AGES but finally I know how to do it thanks to FL and Med but I'd be happy to resize an image for you if not to stop your b!tching and moaning. I mean sometimes you sound worse than a woman!

Last edited:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Why not just save one of the banners from the last voting thread, then paste your banner over it and then resize that layer till it fits right(easiest way I can think of doing it).

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
It cant be any worse then mine. I built a huge freakin White House and didnt do the resize right and it came out looking like smashed hamburger buns.

:wtf:
good old footloose offers to help these jobbers and resize their banner entries so they look good. but do they want help.. nooooooooo. they just want to keep on posting entries that are squished. so once again here we go.

Hello, my name is Footloose. If you need help resizing your banner or just want somebody to check it out before you post it to make sure it has the correct dimensions before posting, feel free to send me a message on here. If you want just send me the pic and ill even crop it for you. Don't be shy, I know I don't post on here much and maybe some of you are just afraid to talk to a stranger :thumbsup: Just know good old Footloose is here to help anyone that needs it when it comes to cropping their entry. just don't wait till the very last day of the contest to get your entry to me. this applies to anyone. new and old members

:)