6" Black Series

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
One Target has shown a case in stock for 4 days now, but it is a phantom case that cannot be located. None of them show 4" in stock, yet one store has them on the pegs, so who knows.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Yes, but for all intents and purposes it's just a renaming of the 1:18 line. Don't expect any cohesion in figure design or quality, just new card packaging. Same shit, different card and bubble.

Got it. I can go back to not giving a shit then. Thanks KT!

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Just Joe quality in a larger scale. Can't figure out why they won't apply this level of articulation to the 1:18 Black Series.

Cause that scale of SW figures is for little girls! :medalofhonor:

These new figures make we want to buy a bunch of sky strikers and take a pic with two of them covering my titties!!!

It has been confirmed that it will be released. The only exclusive it turns out is the packaging. I am an impatient whore who couldn't wait!

They're including the Han in carbonite??

Got the answer on another site....

It will, but it will be the 'melting' version with Han painted red instead of the frozen version that comes with SDCC Boba.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Cause that scale of SW figures is for little girls! :medalofhonor:

These new figures make we want to buy a bunch of sky strikers and take a pic with two of them covering my titties!!!

It sounds like you're trying to start a fighting118th jet-tits photo meme... I think I would be simultaneously grossed out and laughing my ass off...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I really like the Biker Scout with Speeder Bike. It looks amazing and would look so awesome on display in my office in the vicinity of the 6" Cap, Iron Man, War Machine and Black Widow. $40 is a lot to drop on it though.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Heh, yeah, I discovered that today when I went looking. I don't know what TRU is thinking with their prices... I picked one up at Target today for $24.99 + tax. Not too bad.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
My local Target has had three Greedos and two Slave Leias pegwarming for 18 months and nothing else.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's the story around here. Walgreens does have a TIE Pilot.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
If anyone gets an extra black series Wampa (when they finally come out) I'd really like to get one, just don't have any use for Skywalker.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Gobbling​ up these $10 6" Black Series figs from Target and Walmart. Jyn, Cassian and a Death Trooper for $30 gives me everything I could ever want from Rogue One.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I bought a couple of $10 Krennic's to make a Tarkin and a Thrawn.... about a week before they announced that BOTH would be out next year. It was an obvious repaint, but if I had passed on the cheap base figures, based on the law of "only if nacho plans a custom is an official guaranteed", hasbro would have never made either. You're welcome ;)

Last edited:

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Amazon cancelled my Leia preorder, so I went looking for her in the stores. I had no clue they had them all for half price or I would have hit all the stores. Really want a cheap Sabine for my daughter. A K2SO would also be nice.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I got a cheap Sabine by accident. A couple of months ago, amazon kept having short flashes where they'd put the ESB Snowtrooper on sale for $10, and I wanted 3-4 for display, so I jumped on them. On one order of two, I got a Snowtrooper and a Sabine. I thought about complaining, but I finally decided to keep her, if nothing more than cheap fodder. Figured I'd never get her for $10 again.