Club Sub 2.0 (GIJCC)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
your Union will protect you from being held accountable on doing a shitty job so who cares.
:thumbsup:
Most likely...

I work in a warehouse...if I've got a small part that'd fit into a bubble mailer, but none are available, and I/we are in a hurry, into a box that part goes!

That goes both ways though...if I've got a part that should go into a box, and none are available, into a bubble mailer it goes!

Granted, we aren't shipping collectables...
Neither is the Club, by the time they get to the customers.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
It would make sense with all the winter we've been having lately to be the 2 OGs, and that'd leave one big name for last (KH) so we at least get 2 good ones in the final shipment (fingers crossed that the 13th doesn't suck like Bombardier, that is).

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So....

Walmart employees do a great job?

haha. Honestly, I haven't had any issues with any of their employees. I may be in the minority but my shopping experience there has always gone smooth. Also, the fact that they are the #1 company in America... somebody is doing a great job.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Bombardier, or as I like to call him, Yellow Turd. He's the strict repaint of Flash, international bullshit that is only popular because the vintage version is some super-rare figure that wasn't really fully explained until a few years back. Fantastic for those wanting to waste tons of money and time on that crap, but it's a lackluster figure even in its rarity, all that nonsense be damned.

It's my most-hated figure from this sub, and it's paired with one of my most-wanted ones.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I guess the good thing, is that I'm looking forward to the last 2 altogether, so it'll be the only month with 2 "good" ones, as far as I'm concerned. That's the ONLY shipment that happens to, and the 13th "freebie" comes with them, too.

Everyone keeps chattering about how it'll be Bombstrike, and unless the Club pulls an unprecedented move and casts an all-new torso, I highly doubt many people will be happy if it turns out to be Bombstrike just using existing tooling.

I'm hoping it's tied to the OG somehow, like a Wong or something, but who knows. As long as it's not international crap, I'll be okay with it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Everyone keeps chattering about how it'll be Bombstrike, and unless the Club pulls an unprecedented move and casts an all-new torso, I highly doubt many people will be happy if it turns out to be Bombstrike just using existing tooling...

Oh how you underestimate the HT memberships willingness to accept crap as long as it says "G.I.*JOE" up top...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Oh, do you want to buy Blackout?

I'm probably gonna sell it on HT the next time I log in if you don't want. Figured I would offer him up.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
cool. Take your time. I don't plan on logging into HT anytime soon. I get PM email notifications and I do have 3-4 buyers interested from the last time I posted so I should be able to sell him off if you don't want him.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Got my month 5 today. At least both Keel-Hauls are acceptable (one had the card fucked up but I guess he'll just be my opener). Both Bombardiers were fucked, though. Which makes it almost more painful because it's the shittiest one in the whole goddamn set. One was folded in half, the other had a big chunk punched into it like someone hit it with a blunt object or something. I have no idea how both KHs were unfucked, but I guess they wrapped the Bombardiers around them. :rolleyes:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Got my month 5 today. At least both Keel-Hauls are acceptable (one had the card fucked up but I guess he'll just be my opener). Both Bombardiers were fucked, though. Which makes it almost more painful because it's the shittiest one in the whole goddamn set. One was folded in half, the other had a big chunk punched into it like someone hit it with a blunt object or something. I have no idea how both KHs were unfucked, but I guess they wrapped the Bombardiers around them. :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk[/ame]

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I wish it was HDS doing it, at least then it would make sense. The shipping box itself is pristine, it's whatever cuntnugget that is cramming them into the boxes in China that is damaging them beyond all hell.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Did you ever get the ones that were messed up last month replaced?...are you gonna try and get your Flashes replaced so it'll be easier to pay someone to take them off your hands?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Dealing with the Club is like dealing with a shitty diner. If you complain, you know they're just going to put pubes all over the replacements when they send them.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, both Falcons came back pristine. Which means that they exist, they just don't give a fuck. I need to go look over both KHs before I send these back, but I was so mad at the condition of the Bombardier cards I literally just shoved them back in the box and didn't look at the figure at all.

And yeah, Eddie. I hate that figure. The only reason I'm keeping one is because I have one of all the 25th-style carded figures (except for PDD and Rowdy Roddy, and both those suck) but the other I intend to sell. And a fucked-up card won't resell. Regardless, both are damaged so I'm sending them both back.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hahahaha!...that's EXACTLY why I NEVER complain at a restaurant...and if I do, I don't want a replacement, I just want whatever it is taken off the bill...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, both Falcons came back pristine. Which means that they exist, they just don't give a fuck. I need to go look over both KHs before I send these back, but I was so mad at the condition of the Bombardier cards I literally just shoved them back in the box and didn't look at the figure at all.

And yeah, Eddie. I hate that figure. The only reason I'm keeping one is because I have one of all the 25th-style carded figures (except for PDD and Rowdy Roddy, and both those suck) but the other I intend to sell. And a fucked-up card won't resell. Regardless, both are damaged so I'm sending them both back.

When you email them, do you ever ask why you (and likely many many other members) keep getting such sh!tty service?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
It's because we are the Fighting118th and not the stank...

By the way I really need to find a damn Keel-Haul.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
It's because we are the Fighting118th and not the stank...

By the way I really need to find a damn Keel-Haul.

What do you expect? No one over there has figured out my "Idiot Convention" sig pic or why all of my threads are replaced with a pic of Betty White.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

I should have mine in about 10-14 days!