Anybody still collecting SW on here?

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
I am going to start taking pics of stuff here in the next few weeks and posting them on here.

I have downgraded my collection so much over the past year it is not even funny. I haven't sold any figs and am still adding, but my vehicles are long gone. Ran out of room and the wife complained that I had to much crap...go figure.

So what does everyone think of the crappy distribution of the last few waves of the vintage collection? I basically buy on ebay now it so much easier than driving around and not finding crap or just finding the same crap that has been there since xmas 2010!

I am really stoked about some of the upcoming waves of figures...well only the OT stuff to be exact.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I only buy a few figures here and there. I collect Sith/Dark Jedi, Mandos, Jabba and his peeps, Stormies, and Bounty Hunters. I am selling alot of my clone collection so if you are looking for anything (none from VC, no vintage collection sold in my area) Shoot me a pm.

Bantha clones and hunt for grievous clones are sold and already shipped.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I only collect OT stuff. I wish I could get each vehicle. The Rebel Fleet Trooper wave just hit here last week. I've only found 2 of those so far.
I also like the video game linked figures. Can't wait to get a Bastila Shan!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wanted one of the new Bariss Ofree or whatever the fucking bitch's name is, but i don't think any new SW figures have shown up here.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I dunno, if the bitch isn't on the front peg i don't bother to look. She can't be that sought-after, they did versions in both regular and Clone Wars style.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
How am i gonna do my whore nun custom without that Barriss?!

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Only TRU and Target are getting this wave...FYE is too. The weird thing is that TRU got wave 1 and 2 of the vintage collection, some got wave 3 last xmas, and then nothing else until wave 7 in the last 6 weeks or so...Hasbro sucks ass right now.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
So… you're saying I'm never going to see a Wedge? That… would be a little more anger inducing if I didn't already have the one that came with the X-wing.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I would buy some more if the Rebel Fleet troopers would ever show up. I recently gave my big wing Tie and Snowspeeder to my cousins and all my walkers are Germified, but I still have a pristine BMF in the box. :)

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'm hankering for an ATAT. But I just don't have the room. I'd like to do what PCS did to his. That thing looks amazing. I'm kind of wondering if the same effect would look good on a snowspeeder.

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
FYI haven't noticed it really discussed much, but Hasbro announced during the QA friday that a new speeder bike from a new mold is coming next year!!!! Hell yes

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I see. Maybe they'll put one out in a black/silver box. I'm not an avid collector, but I had a ton as a kid. I've lifted my no-t-crotch ban and I'm just getting the vintage collection stuff from ep iv-vi to display in my eventual toy room. I love the vintage style vehicle packaging they're releasing.

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
i picked up a jango fett vintage collection. that was my latest star wars purchase. i still buy snow troopers when i see them for our at at. the new han solo looks cool. glad to see the star wars nerds showing up again!!!!

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
They fixed the handle bars on the Speeder bike that came with the AT-AT. Clone Wars Plo Koon's Bike also, has fixed bars.

I have more problems with the Biker Scout, He looks to wide and blotted next to stormies.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
How awesome would it be for Hasbro to make a storm trooper that looks like it's armor is two sizes too small and is extra thick in the middle? The card art could show the guy on a convention floor posing with a couple of kids or other nerds.

Plus, it would need to be an exclusive that few could buy, and it would only be sold as AFA 90 and higher. All figures that graded lower would have to be destroyed, thus making it uber-rare.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
How awesome would it be for Hasbro to make a storm trooper that looks like it's armor is two sizes too small and is extra thick in the middle? The card art could show the guy on a convention floor posing with a couple of kids or other nerds.

Plus, it would need to be an exclusive that few could buy, and it would only be sold as AFA 90 and higher. All figures that graded lower would have to be destroyed, thus making it uber-rare.

OH the irony of seeing fanboys complain about the rarity of said figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Shit, put in a hidden, 1/20 cases variant with a George Lucas headsculpt underneath.

garrison99

Star Wars Freak
Founder
Jul 23, 2011
A Galaxy Far Far Away
Got my Republic Commando: Delta Squad set today from my local plastic crack dealer. He snagged it for me at Comic Con for COST!!! This set is fockin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!