1:18 - Kickstarter Action Figure lines

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Got an update on the Sharkhunter! Sweet!

Sandy Collora:
Just got these from the factory and they are amazing! The detail, articulation and overall coolness of this figure has got me all fired up-- I cannot wait to see the paint samples, which are coming shortly. We should be right on schedule for the summer drop!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
There's a rumor on hisstank about a kickstarter this summer for an Old West series and that there will be something said at JoeCon.

Monte Williams said:
I'm sure it won't happen, but my kingdom for an Old West series.

Ozymandias13 said:
Maybe not from BossFight, but I've heard rumblings that you'll want to keep your eyes peeled on Kickstarter this summer and pay attention to news reports coming out of JoeCon.

Oops, I've said too much!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That could be interedasting. I would welcome proper 1:18 western accessories for use with Acid Rain figures.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Yup, that's me. But I'll probably get yelled at for mentioning it too early. It's not my project to announce, oops.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
The question is will it be 5 poa like so money lines are now or actual modern articulation.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I've got a surprise coming up as well. I have a new figure that's undergoing final adjustments to the design.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think they're in the ballpark of 1:18 if you pretend they're Utahraptors. Still, they look great.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
I know I'm the only one here that cares, but too bad! You still gotta see the thread pop up to the top of the forum, ha ha!

Final paint and packaging samples are HERE!

OK boys and girls, we are locked and loaded with the factory in China, and everything is moving forward, according to schedule.

The final samples were delivered yesterday and I am beyond thrilled with the work that has been done. The only note I gave the factory was to add a bit of white to the TOXIC TERROR, making him less transparent and a bit more milky looking, like the one in the campaign photos-- that's it! They should be on their way over here to the United States shortly!

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/01...?w=639&fit=max&v=1465316673&auto=format&q=92&

Last edited:

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Yeah, I keep forgetting this forum futzes with image links for whatever reason, but yeah the Sharkhunter. I did say nobody else cared, lol. It's gonna be badass once I HACKbash it.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Nope, you'll want them in these colors as I'm seeing a lot of similarities with the Starship Troopers Roughnecks cartoon with these and will likely make a Mobile Infantry squad.

This guy looks like he'd make a great lead-from-the-front Colonel:

With this guy the Lt:

And then 4-5 of this guy as the Grunts:

I'll want them with gold visors, but I can handle that if they can't be offered that way.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Since the "Buck" body is the same, the goal is to make all the armour from both factions diff colors. You can take Hell Screamerz/Divine Hammerz armour mix and match with whatever heads a helmets and gear you prefer and Much More. There are small Holes on the side of the arms and legs that allow for Plugging in the armor, foward shin guard and Waste guard will be clip on. Just a few of the choices to show an example of the possiblilities.

Hell Screamerz Breakdown

Divine Hammerz Breakdown

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Updated the first post with accurate info

I also updated the Eagle Force checklist to show all figures that will be available in the upcoming KS. There is a gold deco Eagle Force trooper that they are withholding the image of. It is only available as part of the All-in set.

There are actually only a hand full of characters I am interested in. Also all the RIOT troopers appear to use mostly tooling already created during the Captain Action and the Adventure People KS.

I'll work on adding the Hell Screamerz checklist once it is more complete.

Other upcoming KS checklists that I have added.

Legends of the West

Vitruvian Crew

Animal Warriors of the Kingdom - still need to add some of the larger figure prototypes they have shown

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Sweet, got my Sharkhunter in, along with the keen print and a mini-sticker I can put on my Trapper Keeper!

But, I foolishly burned through all my HACK Blank dude so I'll have to order another to up-bash him.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I hope I get mine soon. I actually missed the campaign due to some brain fart where I had assumed I pledge but apparently didn't.

I contacted Sandy the next day and sent him enough to cover the figures with his assurance that he would add me to the list. I haven't heard back from him as of yet. He seems like a stand-up guy so hopefully he sent them. If I haven't heard back in a couple more days I try and contact him again.

Did you get any kind of tracking on it?

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Nah, it just showed up. I've not seen any other reports of it arriving - even on Sandy's own Fb page - so I assume I'm an early-receiver.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
There's a possibility of Hell Screamerz "Blanks" in the kickstarter. Let him know what you think on the facebook page.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
New Hell Screamerz test shots posted today. There will also be two options on the jetpacks for engines and engine covers.

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Solomon Witt said:
Incoming Transmission....
A few weeks ago I mentioned that there was some exciting news we wanted to share with you guys. "WE" as in SUNOK STUDIOS LLC & DIOWARRIORS have joined forces on a top secret project. These designs have been in progress for some time, but today we are very pleased to bring to you one of the parts that will be included in either of the "HELL SCREAMERZ LEVIATHAN" and "STEEL SPECTER COMMAND" BRIDGE PLAY SETS!!!
These sets and accessories will ONLY be available through the Kickstarter campaign. We hope you guys spread the word and tune in for more updates!!!
Here is a sneak preview of a navigation control module (2 per set) and much more that will come with these stellar play sets!

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Solomon Witt said:
As requested... taking shape should be done very soon. but for now here is The first look glimpse of the small PART.. of the Hell Screamerz/Divine Hammer Command Bridge Playset!!!