1966 Batmoble RC

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Not much of a custom here. Just got the RC 66 Batmoble in TRU. It is a little undersized for 1:18th but close enough.

Only problem, It doesn't fit figures into it, & looks silly without Batman/anyone driving it.

So I put batman & crew to work fixing up the batmoble.

I disassembled it & cut out holes for the legs.

Certain figures fit in better than others. & temporarily Batman (not Batgirl) in in there permantly. I didn't want to modify the steering wheel (yet)

Best part since the remote control still works Bats can cruise with Batgirl around town.

The only downside, my planned batcave will be getting bigger.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Cool!

I've been wanting to get the Hotwheels "1:18th" version, but I feel it's a tad on the small side...any idea how this RC version compares to HWs version?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They need to do fucking '66 figures.

And do I even need to say a dvd release?

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
This is the Hot Wheels Remote Control 1966 Batmobile. I'm not sure exactly how it compairs to the diecast version.

Size wise it will fit in Fine with any diorama for 1:18th scale

The mods to get it to fit figures is easy. I'd be a little more careful on the Expensive version, as I don't think that will fit action figures either.

As far as the remote control goes, its OK Basic control & kid speed so you won't be breaking speed records without serious mods. But it will travel across the room fast enough.

EDIT:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11776533

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*please be 1:18, please be 1:18*

*please let Julie Newmar sign off on her likness*

I think I read that the dvd hinges on how all this '66 series merchandise does. For the love of god, I want that series on dvd.

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
*please be 1:18, please be 1:18*

*please let Julie Newmar sign off on her likness*

I think I read that the dvd hinges on how all this '66 series merchandise does. For the love of god, I want that series on dvd.

I'm confused, what are you talking about on DVD. I have the entire 1966-68 series on DVD and the 1966 Movie. (they on BR too)

http://www.tvshowdiscs.com/family/b...dvd-set.html?gclid=CMDXk5bQq7QCFcp9OgodKkoAig

edit - Damn, I guess the set i got was not official or that website is wrong. I got mine from Holllywood video when we closed.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There is no official dvd release of the Evergreen-Fox series. The tv movie IS available, that is true.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
well that is very odd because we had them all at Hollywood video and now i have them. Wonder if the Gamecrazy took it as a trade-in and transfered it to us for rental. I wouldnt doubt they didnt look up the legitamacy of the discs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Lee Meriwether was just a stand in because Newmar was physically unable.

Distant third behind Newmar and Pfeiffer.

Spiel, Satz und Sieg, Newmar!