2014 East Coast Custom Con

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Yesterday my wife had three teeth removed yesterday and I had the day off to take care of her. It was like she had been at a frat party all night when she was done.

Mentally, I've checked out of work already this week. Just going through the motions. Wednesday or Thursday I'll be getting my car packed up. I hope I don't forget anything like I did last year.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Gave away wood pallets last year? Where was I? lol I don't remember that. I DO remember you asking me if I wanted one of those awesome backdrops and I declined because I thought I wouldn't use it... and then about a dozen times over the past year, I sat in my studio saying "I wish I had a nice backdrop to take some pics of this figure on"... :shakefist:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Very cool. I'm already mentally checked out...I was thinking about all the stuff I have to do to finish my park dio tonight while in a meeting. Client wasn't happy I checked out while she was talking and I had to have her repeat her question.

This week needs to end.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
put the finishing touches on the costumes for my boys and a check list of what we are bringing. Got the vacation slips filled out for Tommy and Robert for school for Friday and now the wait...this is going to be a blast!!!

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Awesome GHJ. My kids will be there Friday evening and most of the day Saturday.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
So who's coming down tomorrow? Just so we can get an idea of who we need to wait for. I'll be heading out around noon, and after a stop at Smooth-On I should be in the area around 5-ish. Is everyone else coming on Friday?

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
What do we have to do tomorrow night? I'm guessing it's just going to be you, Doug and myself. We won't have to wait until 2am for DW this year at least lol

Thursday afternoon/evening (as early as 4-5pm), we can set-up whatever we want and configure any tables, etc.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
So I guess we should be done fairly early... like I said, I remember waiting around for DW last year until his HillBilly pickup truck finally got there. And then it took us 2 hours to unload all his shit. I'm not bringing half the stuff I brought last year. I think I have 4 bins and that's it.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm bringing several projects to work on, gotta build my kids each a modern fig to play on Saturday (if we decide to run a kids game through the four of then can play and I will see if I have some prizes).

And I may have to put finishing touches on my park dio Friday morning depending on what I get done tonight.

I will be there Friday morning depending on when I get up. Hope to be on road by 7 arrive at 9:00.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Packed the car tonight. Ended up with a ton of crap in there. Hopefully someone wil buy or trade for some of the stuff I'm bringing...

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I really hope someone will let me use their Dremel because I tore my basement apart and can't find that mofo anywhere.

F it I'm crashing...gotta get up early, pack and try to be on road by 1000 be there for Taco Hell lunch.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
SWG, Obi, and myself officially kicked off the event late last night. Maybe we'll make it there on time this morning :)

joesilver

PMC on demand!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2011
Portugal
It looks amazing... so many stuff. I saw obi dios and figured. Amazing... please take a lot of photos. I wish you all a great con

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks Joe!

Forgot to say, on the way to the con Mojo stopped at the TRU down the street and found the Lady Jaye/ Baroness wave of 50th anniversay. So they are shipping in full if Central Pa got them.