2014 East Coast Custom Con

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Shit. I totally forgot about this part....now I need to think on an accessory.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'm bringing a bunch of stuff to cast - the knit cap from the 21st Century Humvee,
these collars:

This neckerchief thing:

This scarf (from Pilot Destro):

Lots of accessory stuff like that.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I tried to talk Vortious into coming since he's in Maryland. someone else needs to ping him and try to get him to come up.

Forgot to mention - I talked to him this week, and he had thought the show was this weekend. There's a chance he might show up, if he can swing it.

Is a set of hands cool? Thinking maybe the PotC zombie hands.

If those are the grasping looking ones in your recent thread, please do. I could use a few of those. ;)

The money bundles are just going to come out looking like blocks... lol. Doug, are you bringing a pressure setup too?

Mojo has his own printed money sheets, so I'm guessing he's going to cut one of those and drop it on the block to look like a stack of moolah.

I can bring a pressure pot and air compressor if needed.

I don't think I mentioned yet that the website where I booked my hotel stay screwed up and I don't actually have a place to stay. At this point, it'd be cheaper and just as convenient to drive back and forth, so that's what I'm planning on doing as of now. That'll mean I can feed the pets every day as well as sleeping in my own damn bed.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
OK... sticking those tiny printouts on those tiny stacks seems like more trouble than it's worth but... go for it. lol

How long of a drive is it for you? I don't think I would want to drive back and forth each day, but that's just me.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I don't think I mentioned yet that the website where I booked my hotel stay screwed up and I don't actually have a place to stay. At this point, it'd be cheaper and just as convenient to drive back and forth, so that's what I'm planning on doing as of now. That'll mean I can feed the pets every day as well as sleeping in my own damn bed.

You're going to be sleeping? Hell... throw a sleeping bag down in the event room! :D

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I can check with the wife to see if you can crash at my place Fogger. Just throwing that option out there.

Much appreciated, but I was actually pretty happy when it happened, since now I don't have to get someone to come by and feed the pets. ;) I can also get anything I might have left at home in between days.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
You're: contraction of you are.
"You are nuts"

Your: a form of the possessive case of you, showing ownership.
"Your nuts"

Wit

Examples Word Origin
noun
the keen perception and cleverly apt expression of those connections between ideas that awaken amusement and pleasure.
Synonyms: drollery, facetiousness, waggishness, repartee.
speech or writing showing such perception and expression.
Synonyms: banter, joking, witticism, quip, raillery, badinage, persiflage; bon mot.
a person having or noted for such perception and expression.
Synonyms: wag, jester, epigrammatist, satirist.
understanding, intelligence, or sagacity; astuteness.
Synonyms: wisdom, sense, mind.
Usually, wits.
powers of intelligent observation, keen perception, ingenious contrivance, or the like; mental acuity, composure, and resourcefulness:
using one's wits to get ahead.
Synonyms: cleverness, cunning, wisdom, insight, perspicacity, sacaciousness, acumen.
mental faculties; senses:
to lose one's wits; frightened out of one's wits.
Synonyms: mind, sanity; brains, marbles.

:lmao:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
You're: contraction of you are.
"You are nuts"

Your: a form of the possessive case of you, showing ownership.
"Your nuts"

Wit

Examples Word Origin
noun
the keen perception and cleverly apt expression of those connections between ideas that awaken amusement and pleasure.
Synonyms: drollery, facetiousness, waggishness, repartee.
speech or writing showing such perception and expression.
Synonyms: banter, joking, witticism, quip, raillery, badinage, persiflage; bon mot.
a person having or noted for such perception and expression.
Synonyms: wag, jester, epigrammatist, satirist.
understanding, intelligence, or sagacity; astuteness.
Synonyms: wisdom, sense, mind.
Usually, wits.
powers of intelligent observation, keen perception, ingenious contrivance, or the like; mental acuity, composure, and resourcefulness:
using one's wits to get ahead.
Synonyms: cleverness, cunning, wisdom, insight, perspicacity, sacaciousness, acumen.
mental faculties; senses:
to lose one's wits; frightened out of one's wits.
Synonyms: mind, sanity; brains, marbles.

:lmao:

This actually perfect. I didn't think of this response til now. I should have wrote just.

"Word"..............s

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
About time! I've been waiting all day for that, lol.

Less than a week to go!!!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Digler has been providing me tips on making trees...not expecting them to turn out as good as his did.

But they will be wood and a have green stuff on them.

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Gotta paint tomorrow and lay down the gravel path and finish the big ass tree. Had to soak some more limbs. This has been a blast. First one ever (aside from messing with small prices of foam to see how to do different techniques.