4inch MORTAL KOMBAT! (insert techno beat)

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=238&itemid=17386

Early prototypes, but classic costumes of Ninja and BMX Cyborg Ninjas circa 1995.

Look pose-able enough and come in the best damn scale around (1/18). Could be more detailed and so on. But I'm sold (unless a review has them being tremendous pieces of shit that fall apart).

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
They look all right I guess. Hopefully they get more detailed when they're released. They're definitely lacking in that department.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*yawns* These are by Jazwares, so they're gonna suck./ What's their excuse for the original Hasbro MK figures having more detail?

4" figures SF figures from an American company aren't likely. Capcom is notoriously shitty to work with when it comes to merchandising.

Better hold on to the Hasbro ones there, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I did not know that, but i do know they'll suck.

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
I lost interest with Mortal Kombat after the first game. The first game had an awesome soundtrack, and the granny animation, with realistic characters looked like something out of a 70's kung-fu film - think Enter the Dragon and Game of Death. The second title was OK, and the third was lost on me (it looked to smooth, and some of the finishing moves where really gay: all the programing that could have gone into skull-fucking you opponent, gone over to tuning you opponent into a fucking baby).

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I'm not crazy about them. I'm kind of relieved though... Now I don't have to worry about having to add another toy line to my collection.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Shit, can anyone hook me up with some of these? I only have Baraka and Reptile so far. I need all the others from MK9.

I'll grab if i find again. i got one other person interested also. i will buy all i find when they come back into stock at TRU. They are however 9.99 there. I just checked my TJ Maax (got some there before for 4.99) and found nothing.

Looks like most are gonna be rereleased in the other waves this christmas so i feel pretty confident i will eventually find them.