A custom parts haves / needs thread

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
One of the things I think we'd benefit from is a haves / needs thread for parts. What do you guys think?

One of my biggest pet peeves I've seen in this type of thread on other sites is the constant copy / paste of needs that all it ends up being is a lot of pages with the same old shit over and over.

If a thread were to work on here like that - what are suggestions for keeping it current, but without having the constant repeat of the same shit?

EDIT - yes I did attempt to use the se-arch feature to see if there was a thread already here for it and I came up empty...

EDIT AGAIN - Maybe we all get one post and edit it as required. If it becomes a sticky it'll be at the top anyway and people can just scan through the few pages.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We don't have one, so it's cool, and I saw that comment when they restarted the thread over yonder.

My stuff, most still available, also, feel free to ask as I have other bits and baubles and don't mind looking for 'em.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I have an insane amount of fodder...INSANE!...but I'm always afraid to post it and get rid of it for fear that one day I may end up needing it...What's a hoarder to do??

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Take a chance, hope that if you DO need it that you can replace it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey, anyone have the assault/ruck frame from any of the RoC Heavy Duty figures? Don't need the ammo can or LCE but I'll take them if I have to.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I have an insane amount of fodder...INSANE!...but I'm always afraid to post it and get rid of it for fear that one day I may end up needing it...What's a hoarder to do??

When you figure it out - let me know...I am in the same boat!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hah! ^

Hey, anyone have the assault/ruck frame from any of the RoC Heavy Duty figures? Don't need the ammo can or LCE but I'll take them if I have to.

Man, I had one of those for probably a year or more...then I finally used it on (sorry KT) a B.A.T.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They shouldn't be hard to find. I could always tap the one I have.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We need to officially have the name of that figure changed to "Alpha and Omega Snake Eyes".

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Until I have that torso my '70s Jules Winnfield will go unrealized. Really starting to get the customizing blue balls.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's not gonna be a movie accurate one. Just puttin' that out there.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The head sculpt I have could be painted either war. The Natural (Afro) or juicy, dripping Jheri Curl.

Hell, I could put the head on the MiBIII Will Smith figure and have a damn mostly-accurate movie figure.

Ho-lee shit, The Curl was invented by a cracker!

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
The head sculpt I have could be painted either war. The Natural (Afro) or juicy, dripping Jheri Curl.

Hell, I could put the head on the MiBIII Will Smith figure and have a damn mostly-accurate movie figure.

Ho-lee shit, The Curl was invented by a cracker!

There were more revelations in this post then in the Bible.

Well done K-Tiger!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd take that green Shock Trooper Torso and that PoC/Marauder Spirit one.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pics on the first page. do you people not read threads? ;)

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
currently looking for some parts, haves tons to trade or will by if needed

torpedo upper arms x 3
25th ninj upper legs x 5
25th viper lower legs x many
cobra commandr gloved (not closed fist) arms x many
Dusty style torsos X4
major blood boots ( not Zartans) x many
POC Duke " conrad hauser" ver 43 aka missile man arms x many

cheers

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Is this thing still going??? looking for some parts, Have a ton of fodder to trade

25th hawk arms x 4
helix legs x3
viper lower legs x many
wraith lower legs x 2
retaliation swamp viper head

Last edited:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Is this thing still going??? looking for some parts, Have a ton of fodder to trade

25th hawk arms x 4
helix legs x3
viper lower legs x many
wraith lower legs x 2
retaliation swamp viper head

Wow - I forgot we had one of these here...let me check - I may have Helix legs and wraith legs...I want to assume you want 3 PAIRS of Helix legs right? not just 3 legs! :p

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
ya bud im looking for 3 pairs of legs, if you can help me out with any of it, just lmk what your looking for.