Acid Rain World 1:18th Toys

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Has anybody noticed that the Half-Life 2 Combine masks are really popular with both the Acid Rain and Lost Planet figures? It looks like both lines will incorporate these kind of masks.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gas/respirator masks are a post-apocalypse setting trope.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For linking that review thread?

I linked to MB's q&a, I'm sure they'll get me, too.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011

I linked to MB's q&a, I'm sure they'll get me, too.

Hell yea he did! No outzide linkzz!! We are your only source!

I actually liked their answers. It was cool of them to take the time and give us the info. So much more I want to know with the recent reveals. Soil Ghosts are very interesting.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's really what I want to see "in the flesh". Those Soil Ghosts.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD

Yup! It even shows a little red card on the post. How great is that? :pirate:

Hell yea he did! No outzide linkzz!! We are your only source!

:shakefist:

I actually liked their answers. It was cool of them to take the time and give us the info. So much more I want to know with the recent reveals. Soil Ghosts are very interesting.

Yeah, it was a good interview. Nice when smaller companies like that are approachable. Sometimes they don't realize that they need the press.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Awesome interview! Thanks!

Kit also posted on the blog that he painted all the bases for the Sol Commander sets himself. He signed them all too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Should I bother trying to get one of these quick to review, or does someone else already have designs on that?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It always reminds me of depictions of endless war, post WW1, that incorporated a lot of trench/wasteland warfare imagery

It's a great look. I know if WWI figures happened alt-history apocalypse customs would be on my plate.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
It's a great look. I know if WWI figures happened alt-history apocalypse customs would be on my plate.

Yes it is. You have the melding of the industrial machine, civilizational gluttony, and the futurists movement all combining.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Someone is gonna take one for the team on vehicles. Just not my bag.

If X is gonna do the reviews I'll just get a figure when it's convenient. No need to rush to have two guys review it.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Just ordered the Winged Victory of Samothrace Set.
Boo-ya!

Nice! where from?

Someone is gonna take one for the team on vehicles. Just not my bag.

If X is gonna do the reviews I'll just get a figure when it's convenient. No need to rush to have two guys review it.

Well, I still have to buy them and then send them to him. So it's not happening like next week or anything. Hint Hint :p

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Check it out:

Fb7 , the first transformable machine after World War II. It is not an armor typed machine, the soldiers have to get off the bike to press the button to trigger the transformation. The good side of it is that it does not need soldiers to move it to the shooting point. In the Acid Rain World, this machine has become old fashioned after several generations of armor development.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Jesus H. Christ, it's a Ketenkrad with a FlaK gun! Daddy like!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, it may have saved a couple of bucks. It's worse for us that want to customize these damn things and don't care about pretty boxes and foam inserts.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
True, but premium packages seems to make the seller think they have a premium product, and they price it accordingly...

I really need to stop beating that dead horse and move on...this product is not for a cheapskate like me...says the guy spending hundreds on transformers :rolleyes:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's about collecting priorities. Yours are obviously unlicensed 3rd party TFs. ;)