All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Possibly. The way zod's head is hollowed out, I'm not sure. I think it would be easy to drill a hole at the top of Xaviers ball and put a peg in there (or framing nail)to hold it, than hot glue in head. Would make head only a swivel though.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
You know, comparing figure lines may have at one point of time in the past been a gesture worthy of note, but now it doesn't matter. Nothing matters on this board except the Acid Rain figures. The only reason anyone would mention other lines is so they can scoff at how primitive they are.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
You know, comparing figure lines may have at one point of time in the past been a gesture worthy of note, but now it doesn't matter. Nothing matters on this board except the Acid Rain figures. The only reason anyone would mention other lines is so they can scoff at how primitive they are.

:confused:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'm sometimes just a mean mother fucker.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Here you go. The head does not go onto Xavier's ball. It sits on top of it. Will need to extend the neck ball for a proper fit.

I thought that would be the case. Not much more work to take Zod's neck ball, too....
It's a good combo. Thanks for the pic!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I still like my figures first by sculpt and who the character is, than by articulation.
I'm sometimes just a mean mother fucker.

oh, gotcha, carry on than, sorry to disrupt.......

No problem KT, anytime.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

Yet this thread (so far) is surprisingly void of Acid Rain Figures??????
& screw that guy who first posted about acid Rain after reading a throw away note on another site about it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bruder Female

Could I get some more shots or feedback on the Bruder Fräulein? I know she's a bit tall, but I think she could work in a "dat's a huge bitch!" kind of way.

If nothing else she could hang with Hercules.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Sure. Got to get pics taken of xoc's finished dio and some of my Bats. I'll get more pics of her as well. I'd be willing to part with her. I plan to take those pics after work tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks! I've been eying her for some time, but didn't realize she was in this thread.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Marvel Infinate Valkyrie,Iron Man 3 Hall of Armor Tony Stark,&Movie series Black Widow

Valkyrie is one giant bitch!! Wholly ass crackers!

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Could I get some more shots or feedback on the Bruder Fräulein? I know she's a bit tall, but I think she could work in a "dat's a huge bitch!" kind of way.

If nothing else she could hang with Hercules.

She is German after all. Name her Helga or some other "big b!tch" name. :D

ShipShape1983

Its THAT guy...
Sep 17, 2013
NJ
Anyone know how big the old Kenner Bruce Wayne head compares in size to the current Mattel figures?

Its a great Keaten sculpt imo.

I didn't think they were THAT much bigger than our current 4 inch figures...
arg..I wish I had a pic t compare the two

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
This one?

I have this one and the new Multiverse cowled version. If that is the one you are looking for I can take a comparison picture.

If I recall correctly he is quite a bit larger than the Multiverse version.