Ages 25 & Up - Comic with Balljoints

What do you make of this?

• Total voters

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Ready for a new one?

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
First, I just want to say thanks for helping me pay for my new glasses. Everything worked out thanks to you guys. You're the best!

Here is issue #398. There won't be a new comic this weekend since I'll be out of town visiting family. So #399 will be up in two weeks, and then #400 will come out... I'm guessing the two weeks after that? I won't pull another #200.

Anyway, here's the new issue:

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
Guess who's still alive but hasn't been keeping you guys updated? My apologies! Let's fix that now. While I get #400 complete, let's revisit some classic issues. So, I've been posting some A25U Flashbacks to take us way back to when the comic managed to make deadlines.

Let's start with a look back at the humble beginnings, the first first story arc!:
Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: Flashback: Clutch's New Body

Then, we revisited Scarlett's reunion with her estranged sister, Willow from Dreadstar, and of course, the silent 21st issue:
Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: Flashback: Scarlett's Sister

Then things got real groovy with Dash Faireborn vs Army of Plastic:
Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: Flashback: Army of Plastic!

I'll keep running Flashbacks until #400 gets done, so this is a good opportunity to check out some stories you might have missed and/or long-forgotten ones! More to come.

1337W422102

I come from the Net.
No apologies needed.. I forgot how funny Clutch's new body is.
Thanks! Man, those humble beginnings are pretty spotty. I like to think I've come a long way since then, but that's up to you to decide! :trollface:

Here's another Flashback story to the S.N.A.K.E. Eater tale, where Cobra unleashes its updated armour suit, and the Joes have to respond in style. There are a bunch of BattleTech/MechWarrior references in the dialogue of the Cobra S.N.A.K.E. Eater Pilot, but I mean, he DOES drive a mech, right? (There's also a link to my review of the new Blade Runner movie.)

Check it out here: Ages 25 and Up - Comics with Kung-Fu Grip: Blade Runner 2049 Review, Sitrep on #400, Flashback: SNAKE Eater!