Amazing Heroes brings superheroes to the 1:18 realm.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I don't know a one of those characters, but some look really cool, the more civilian looking ones in particular.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
John Sable....wasn't there a tv show for him back in the 80's?

*Edit to add*
Yep, just checked, it ran for one year 87-88 with something like 6 or 7 episodes. I thought I remembered watching it when I was young.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
"Sable" was a short-lived (7 episodes) tv series in the late 80's. It was "meh". The comic was actually good.

Mike Grell wrote all 56 issues, and he penciled the first 43. He's as good a draftsman as Neal Adams without all of the crazy. I've met Mike in person at a con where I got him to sign my custom-bound hardcover of Warlord, and I commissioned a painted drawing of X-Men's Polaris from him. Great dude, fantastic artist.

grell_com_polaris.jpg

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
The green guy I've seen but don't know much about him. But one of the stretch goals is Remo Willians

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I remember seeing that for the first time in the 80's on VHS when I was 10 or 11. My sister and I were staying with my grandparents for a week while my parents went on vacation, and they wanted to entertain us by getting a stack of "cool" movies. I got Remo Williams because the poster/cover looked cool, while my sister picked out teen-drama "Just One of the Guys", which I only recall because it was the first time I ever saw boobs on tv. It made an impression.

Reactions: pcsguy88

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Internet is not being very forthcoming with the Remo boob scene. Curious as to what you're referring to.

The first semblance of boobs I recall ever seeing was in Cherry 2000. I don't even remember what the nudity was or even to what degree, but I recall for certain it being that movie. Could've been side boob for all I know.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What pcs said. I don't think Remo had boobs. But "Just One of the Guys" had surprise boobs at the end. Not bad when you're 11.
Everyone talks about Phoebe Cates' reveal (*hums "Moving in Stereo"), but Joyce Hyser had the better rack.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
My dad used to have a laser disc player and we had a small selection of movies for it, some of which had boob scenes, which is where I think I caught my first glimpse of movie ta-tas. I think the first one I ever caught was "The Entity". There was also the scene in Purple Rain in which Prince grabs the crotch area of Cameo.