AngelForge updates

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Hey guys, who wants a coupon code for 10% off between now and the end of the month? Use CelebrateChristmasF1 at checkout.

There's also a bunch of overstock items at 25% off, and the store has been updated with new items weekly since the beginning of November. Go check it out.

(I can provide a list of the overstock stuff if you want, but it's lengthy)

The Right of Might

Bustin Ours', Savin' Your
Aug 30, 2011
DW has asked us to help with this if we can, it predates The AngelForge and has no part numbers or pictures for us to go on. PM us the details here and we will try to help you out. To the best of our knowledge, all repo items were returned to any donors when we made the decision to focus on original works. If we missed something, let us know what we are looking for.

I have the list of original items I am looking to get back. Who may I Pm with it? DW's inbox is full up and I do not wish to send this list to an incorrect party.
Thank you again for all your help!

Last edited:

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Oh, Medd beat me to it. Bother. Either way, sign up, post stuff! The base of the forum is ready for action, there will likely be lots happening on the sidelines for the forseeable future while we figure out more intricate details, but come on in and enjoy the place!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
If you're not on Facebook, there's a big 'ol update going on - lots of new stuff in most categories, including a ton of the M.A.S.K. helmets that some people were asking about.