BBTS Exclusive 7-packs now up for Pre-Order

CoBrAtHeEnEmY!

its for your own good
Mar 14, 2011
here
wow so much zandar hate lol i think he's one of the better figs out of the set the only thing that really bugs me about the dude is the damn knife on his leg

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I fixed up my Zandar as much as I'm going to for now. I took the vintage backpack that I'd already modded for my old custom Zandar and, turning his scarf backwards (so it appeared smaller), put the pack on and it holds down the "extra" in the back. It's a bit cape-like, but could look worse.

I removed those god-awful knees and straightened the lower legs, and replaced the factory knees with the knees from this Extreme Conditions Trooper and I need to paint the front of the pads. I'll do that tomorrow.

I also took the hands that I'd used on my previous Zandar custom, which were the Twin's gloves. They make his arms a tad short, but with his legs being slightly shorter than Zartan's (with the Tunnel Rat upper legs and those ROC Viper lower legs) it works out.

I'll post pics when I get all my Noks fixed up.

I'm also replacing the lower legs on Road Pig with Zartan lowers, and using the RP knees and feet. And I've got the crossbow and blocking pad from SDS ready to paint up.