BBTS Exclusive 7-packs now up for Pre-Order

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I might see about getting these for fodder.. but that's still a big might. Not sure I want to spend that for two packs of a glorified parts-bin.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
very cool about the noks set as i love that we got the one i wanted them to make lol.the joe set rocks as i liked the Sgt. Slaughter's Renegades to bad they have it called Slaughter's Marauders and mixed up the colors on LL but very cool we get a update falcon for the Renegades but gave him Marauders colors. i cant wait to get the noks as now i can skip on making customs of them lol. also i cant wait to get the Renegades to finish off my team :)

well here is the line up for Slaughter's Marauders
Barbecue (COMING)
Footloose (NEED)
Low-Light (COMING)
Mutt & Junkyard (NEED)
Sgt. Slaughter (NEED AGAIN lol)
Spirit (COMING)

and they got all the Sgt. Slaughter's Renegades
Mercer
Red Dog
Taurus

Last edited:

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Dang, am I the only asshole here that ordered these? :D

I actually ordered the deal with the Resolute packs as I never got to those either. $30 or so ain't bad at all for a 7 pack.

Seeing as I have ZERO customizing/painting/dio skillz, these sets really appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I've certainly seen better fan customs, but for me, not much of a choice to get the figures I want. At least without them looking like TOTAL turds.

In fact, I just got a pink Zarana off ebay 5 mins ago just to go with the new noks set.

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
I can't fuckin' wait to see the stuff you guys create with these new sets. Whether its new creations or badass touch ups, ya'll's skills get me more excited than seeing new shit coming from Hasbro.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i put a pre-order in for the 'nok set...i'm really meh about them, but just to play it safe i added them...i may end up liking them by December...if not, i'll just bail on them...

man those sets are a HUGE let down...

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
If the Airtight, Lifeline, Tecno, etc wave was cancelled, I'd say this was a let down. But to still be getting those, that makes these sets more bearable to me.

I'm just thankful that one of these sets is not the rest of those shitty renegades cartoon figures.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
when you break it down, $7.and change isn't too bad per figure....but considering i only want 4 figures from the one pack i'm getting, that puts my per fig price at $12.50...not that great of a deal...especially since the four i want are almost phoned in...

Hasbro is quickly losing me as a customer...

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
oh man...if those ^ get canned and we get this sh!t in the 7 packs, i'll be PIIIIII$$ED!!

me too i got 2 sets of each as they are not to bad the nok set is the better of the 2 but ill hold off till we see better up close pics this weekend. as the joe set might be better and so could the nok set lol. they could of used better molds for some but its not bad for the sets.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I can't fuckin' wait to see the stuff you guys create with these new sets. Whether its new creations or badass touch ups, ya'll's skills get me more excited than seeing new shit coming from Hasbro.

Cloud already did a better job on most of them, pre-this. The only one I'm really stoked about is Road Pig. I am happy enough with the upcoming one that I'll use most of the official figure, with a few tweaks from the SDS kits that I've already bought (especially considering that I've bought two different fucking SDS kits for him... sigh).

Thrasher, I'll replace the arms and legs, definitely. The torso's better than the one I cobbled together, but if SDS releases a torso for Thrasher, I'll gladly get theirs in lieu of this one.

Zanzibar, I won't bother about, and I may sculpt a warthog for Gnawgahyde if he ends up not coming with one. (He doesn't come with one, right?)

The others, I don't give a damn about. Is Burnout really that popular with the IDW or whatever crowd? I seriously can't say I've even heard of him.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I haven't seen a warthog in any of the pics or seen him mentioned anywhere.

Yeah, any 'Noks outside of the 80's were after I had stopped collecting Joes back in the day, and before I started collecting them again. So, I don't care much for them. I'll still add them to my collection, but not excited about them.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I'll get these when they hit clearance, maybe. They'd just be custom fodder.

Glad to see so many people are happy with them, though.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I'll enjoy the dreadnoks pack, but what I'll enjoy more is not listening to fans pine over more dreadnoks. I like them as much as any Joe fan from back in the day, but the amount of foaming at the mouth over getting these characters since the 25th line began has been tough to tolerate. I had plans to customize many of these characters using clearanced dreadnok comic packs and SDS heads. Now I'll have to re-evaluate some of them.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
The dreadnoks I kind of understand. They don't get much released of themselves in the stores and I would understand if fans really wanted some (even though I only recognize two of the characters in that pack because I don't read the comics enough). Slaughters Marauders on the other hand goes over my head, Slaughter ain't even in it. I'm still pissed they didn't do the Oktober Guard.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I may buy them with the resolute sets. I need some more Resolute stuff for fodder, I think. At least when I realize I do not like noks or that SM sets. I can hopefully make the money back spent on them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hoho, what a clusterfuck that's gonna be.

Admittedly I didn't have any interest in Kwinn beyond his parts potential, but I really wish garbage figures like Dreadnoks were getting shuffled to bullshit exclusives.