Blackhawk Down Flight

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I for one love Jack and the way he tells you just how it is. Hasbro's Q&A's would be much better if Jack was answering them. :)

Better at completely alienating the customer base.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
Not to hijack too much, but does Pickel still make the radomes/flir for the blackhawks? Thanks for the info

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Dunno. Even though he may not be currently doing them i don't imagine he'd begrudge making you some. Probably have to wait until his current stuff is done, though, and barring the molds being worn out.

I totally sound like I'm answering for him and stepping on his toes. Don't mean to, Pickel.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Dunno. Even though he may not be currently doing them i don't imagine he'd begrudge making you some. Probably have to wait until his current stuff is done, though, and barring the molds being worn out.

I totally sound like I'm answering for him and stepping on his toes. Don't mean to, Pickel.

No problem. :) just pm me with your needs.

Here is my post on small scale.

I make them unfinished painted gray or black and I now make the parts in the Pavehawk camo as well as OD green.

http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17219

I have made the mini moulds about 4 times and the flir/radomes twice. The window pop ins and wing stubs are worn out. I need to make new ones.