Broken Arrow Toys

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Well, after the "fluffing his nuts" comment, I do have to wonder how "polite" you may have actually been in your correspondence. But, no, I'm not rubbing it in... However, your circular arguments begining with "Aaaaand again" are not any more repetative than my responses. Are you trying to rub something in?

I have all of my e-mail correspondances and can prove it. Doubt all you want, I can prove you wrong. And yes, in fact I am trying to rub something in. You're about as bad as Jay Carney in a press conference in my opinion, since you're asking.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I have all of my e-mail correspondances and can prove it. Doubt all you want, I can prove you wrong. And yes, in fact I am trying to rub something in. You're about as bad as Jay Carney in a press conference in my opinion, since you're asking.

Well, I'm not a Democrat, but one thing about Mr. Carney: he doesn't easily suffer fools. But, no worries, I can discuss this round and round for as long as you like. This subject irrtated me hours ago, so I'm just on cruise control now.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
We've even turned Cloud into an arguing asshole! :D

Hey, cheer up fellas and quit arguing. I'm tired of getting email notifications about this thread! :) Honestly though, it's better to bitch and get it out of your system. Where else are you going to go to gripe about this? And it's better than grabbing a few dozen beers because you're pissed over $200 bucks stuck in limbo and beating your wife and kids.

If anything, we got some solid Eddieisms out of this.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I didn't say you were a Democrat, but you're good at making up excuses and trying to secure your own interest.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
It's nice to know that you're not holding Aly up to this standard. It's clear that he's screwed people over and has yet to publicly apologize. So, in your words, he is exhibiting "certain evidence of a lack of maturity and and an unhealthy level of self entitlement and pride".

Well, we're all adult men who probably spend way too much time and money on toys. Aren't we all probably a little immature. And Pride? I don't know; as I said, I've never had an unpleasant interaction with him.... oh, but I hate to "rub that in".

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA

Hey, cheer up fellas and quit arguing. I'm tired of getting email notifications about this thread! :) Honestly though, it's better to bitch and get it out of your system. Where else are you going to go to gripe about this? And it's better than grabbing a few dozen beers because you're pissed over $200 bucks stuck in limbo and beating your wife and kids.

Are you really getting emails about this thread?

Your work with those Eddieisms is impressive, sir.

Last edited:

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I didn't say you were a Democrat, but you're good at making up excuses and trying to secure your own interest.

Yeah, that's called being a Capitalist. That's true with Republicans or Democrats.
It the same thing you're doing, and the same thing the other guy was doing.
You made a deal that involved waiting.
You would now like to secure your money and/or goods, but not wait any longer.
It's in your interest to modify the agreement, and your excuse is that it's been "a long time".

See how easy that is.
That's the way the world works.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Are you really getting emails about this thread?

Yeah, but just notifications when people post in active threads. I have it set to send every post since I'm supposed to "patrol". Nobody's "reported" anything or anything of that nature.

You guys are just posting the shit out of this thread, is all.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I only offer suggestions that may make the template go smoother. I would not think to tell someone how to run their business no matter how difficult they make it on themselves. The business that folks that do this work is already difficult to judge but the reliability is something that is much desired.

And I do realize you have money tied up OB. I'm not trying to dismiss that at all. You are patient with the situation which is fine but I do feel some people have very legitimate gripes. If he has the time and money to go to Joe Con maybe he could send a thank you to those he hasn't gotten product to for helping with the finances.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I only offer suggestions that may make the template go smoother. I would not think to tell someone how to run their business no matter how difficult they make it on themselves. The business that folks that do this work is already difficult to judge but the reliability is something that is much desired.

And I do realize you have money tied up OB. I'm not trying to dismiss that at all. You are patient with the situation which is fine but I do feel some people have very legitimate gripes. If he has the time and money to go to Joe Con maybe he could send a thank you to those he hasn't gotten product to for helping with the finances.

All that is completely fair, and I agree 100%.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah, but just notifications when people post in active threads. I have it set to send every post since I'm supposed to "patrol". Nobody's "reported" anything or anything of that nature.

You patrol threads? How do you have time for that when sexting with Eddie? :wtf:

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA

Well, after K-Tiger acted like he didn't even know who I was anymore... I figure I probably better get my post count up a bit.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Pipe down, you aborigine! :D

OH NO YOU DI'IN'T!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Well, after K-Tiger acted like he didn't even know who I was anymore... I figure I probably better get my post count up a bit.

K-Tiger's old, he's like 58 or something. When he's not out yelling at kids for being on his lawn, he's in here bitching at people. That's just our Grumpy Uncle K-T, you'll learn to love him!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

I know, right?! I have never been like this on any forum. At least I've held to my convictions not to use profanity! I guess my buttons were pushed just right (free eddieism!) today. And of all people, it's with someone who I probably share a lot of the same convictions with as a fellow Christian. Just goes to show you, we're not perfect nor do we claim to be!

At this point, I've come to realize that all I'm doing is
and I've been informed elsewhere that others gave up for the same reason. So, I reckon I'm going to help my wife give my daughter a bath and then watch some TV. Gotta see what happens in Pawnee and at Dunder Mifflin!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
K-Tiger's old, he's like 58 or something. When he's not out yelling at kids for being on his lawn, he's in here bitching at people. That's just our Grumpy Uncle K-T, you'll learn to love him!

I honestly wasn't 100% sure. The name was familiar, and he hadn't psoted in some time, and if you aren't in here constantly my lead-addled brain forgets.

I stopped yelling at the kids on the lawn. I went with punji pits instead.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I know, right?! I have never been like this on any forum. At least I've held to my convictions not to use profanity! I guess my buttons were pushed just right (free eddieism!) today. And of all people, it's with someone who I probably share a lot of the same convictions with as a fellow Christian. Just goes to show you, we're not perfect nor do we claim to be!

At this point, I've come to realize that all I'm doing is
and I've been informed elsewhere that others gave up for the same reason. So, I reckon I'm going to help my wife give my daughter a bath and then watch some TV. Gotta see what happens in Pawnee and at Dunder Mifflin!

Well, I certainly don't want any animosity with a fellow Christian and fellow Republican. So am I'm sorry if I irriated you, or if I was offensive. I do genuinely understand your frustration.

I am a bit concerned by your second paragraph... "I've been informed elsewhere that others gave up for the same reason." Gave up what exactly? Talking with me?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Well, I certainly don't want any animosity with a fellow Christian and fellow Republican. So am I'm sorry if I irriated you, or if I was offensive. I do genuinely understand your frustration.

I am a bit concerned by your second paragraph... "I've been informed elsewhere that others gave up for the same reason." Gave up what exactly? Talking with me?

You weren't offensive. I know that I was with the "fluffing the nuts" comment though. I accept you apology and apologize for my offensive comments. This has been a strangely uncharacteristic day for me.

Not talking with you altogether, just on this subject.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
You weren't offensive. I know that I was with the "fluffing the nuts" comment though. I accept you apology and apologize for my offensive comments. This has been a strangely uncharacteristic day for me.

Not talking with you altogether, just on this subject.

I certainly appreciate your apology, and I gladly accept it. Thank you.
And, yes, I would say it's fair that I argue strongly on this point. Often once I feel challenged in an argument, I have difficulty letting it go. I need to work on that.

Last edited:

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I would have been fine with not seeing a group of overmuscled meatheads all greased up and sharing in some man love, Fled. Now my night is ruined! :D

Wry1

Enlisted
Jun 7, 2011
what in the fuck....lol! a good ol' fashioned interwebz keyboard brawl. right on, right on.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I would fight but since I eat bacon, that doesn't make me a very good Jew in the first place. But if I -have- to, then.. um... um.. Cloud smells funny.