Mar 15, 2011

Ah you took my advice!

Monkeywrench:"This abortion wont cost you a penny!"

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com

No... wire... hangers. What's wire hangers doing in this closet when I told you: no wire hangers EVER? I work and work 'till I'm half-dead, and I hear people saying, "He's getting old." And what do I get? A daughter... who cares as much about the beautiful dresses I give her... as she cares about me. What's wire hangers doing in this closet? Answer me. I buy you beautiful dresses, and you treat them like they were some dishrag. You do. Three hundred dollar dress on a wire hanger. We'll see how many you've got if they're hidden somewhere. We'll see... we'll see. Get out of that bed. All of this is coming out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. Out. You've got any more? We're gonna see how many wire hangers you've got in your closet. Wire hangers, why? Why? Scarlett.

Modified quote from mommy Dearest- had to do it. Picture setup was perfect.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Modified quote from mommy Dearest- had to do it. Picture setup was perfect.

Someone will get to your pic first but I have to quote RD cuz its just like the mexican stand off at the end of the movie. The only line I can think of now is "STOP POINTING THAT GUN AT MY DADDY!"

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
You would think with all of the cool gadgets Batman has like the gun bender or van opener that he would have invented something that changes his voice so he can speak normally and not sound like a tool.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Lol...good point...

Still confused how no one figured out Adam West Bruce Wayne and Batman weren't one in the same...and he had more gadgets than all the other batmans combined...shark repellant?...really?!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Judging by your "you know how I know your gay" blabbering...well, ya know...not to mention how good you are at the eddieisms...and your love for the female figures (dolls)...hmmm