Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
For what you're doing, yes, I can understand it. But, for movie accuracy, it's stupid.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I love the concept of one bike of the pair packing a MG turret to setup in a forward position for the two to operate, but I will certainly need to find a proper German MG for this.

Mount it forward on the one bike, with a couple of ammo cans, then have the second bike carry 4-6 ammo cans.

Is K-Tiger gonna have to take a trip to TrU?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I say Supes' battery runs down before Hulk's. As for Goku, I'd argue that Bishop could beat him, granted Goku's powers don't overtax Bishop's channeling ability.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Supes wins...he can do so much more than hulk can who is only strong...Supes could fly hulk out to deep space and leave him there...or into the sun where the closer Supes gets, the stronger hell get...

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Which Hulk figure is that?

He's from Marvel Legends Hulk Series. Came with a Fin Fang Foom's foot. He came as both grey and green Hulk.

I just wanted a good ML scale Hulk and I knew that scale was dying out at the time so I got that one. Wish I'd gotten one of the Incredible Hulk line Hulks.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
New figure I got while at an Anime convention this past weekend.

Thought this was pretty funny.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Figmas come with different face plates you can swap out. This one comes with 3. Thought the mouth open one is pretty good on this one. I think she sings in the Anime (haven't seen it yet).

Another one with a mouth open face:

Miss this figure. I broke her arm off when I shot a Nerf gun at her hahahah ugh.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Thanks guys. :)

Nice fled!...that custom figure looks great!...have we seen him before?

He's a quick-and-dirty bash, intended to represent Delta SSG Dan Busch, played by Richard Tyson in the Black Hawk Down movie. I thought the Lowlight head bore a close enough resemblance (even though I neglected to paint the hair darker).