Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
There was some implication that she is a sex robot or something. I'm thinking it was a tie in to blade runner.

edit; Ninja sex robot

That's awesome! I think that will be what is cannon for me from now on.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
OK I went and read the Helix comic one more time, while there was some cool stuff in there, basically she has "Rain Man powers"....... a cool new character with a dumb back story.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
You are frelling brilliant Eddie. I'm doing the same.

Edit: I take it back, it was CTRL_Z's idea. He's brilliant. you're a scum sucking plagiarist eddie.

haha tnx.

I'm lovin this figure! Favorite (non 1:6th) figure. Next to Majiking, which is also from Chogokin.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Ok now I want to read Helix's comic.
No idea what that is, but it's cool looking.

She's Drossel (the second version) from a series of CGI animated short made by a Japanese company and Disney, in Japan.

the angle that pic shows her, her head looks like some futuristic train or bus to me.

Ha! that made me laugh. She actually comes with two heads.

Love the zaftig hips and thighs. :)

Had to look that one up, but me too.

Love the zaftig hips and thighs. :)

I have no idea what that is and I refuse to look it up after the last incident on here. You guys are sick. That which has been seen can not be unseen you know.

the angle that pic shows her, her head looks like some futuristic train or bus to me.

Oh yeah! I see it now!

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You guys are taking these way too literally, are you sure you shouldn't be posting on Hiss Tank or SSHQ?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Tracks. When I get around to getting them all reassembled I'll get pics of the other tanks and the planes.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
There was a post here somewhere (I can't find it now) about 1/18 crowbars.
PTE makes a couple of large, but usable, wrecker bars:

Also, I've been doing elbow surgery on my custom Lara Croft - replacing the crappy single-axis MU elbows with revolver joints. Still needs a bit of tweaking, but the range of motion is already greatly improved.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
My 1/6 custom Lara Croft is just about finished.

The headsculpt looks uncannily like my friend the hot receptionist here at work... which makes it a bit weird for me. I'm thinking, "I have a mini version of you on my shelf at home, and I've seen it unclothed..." It's freaky, now that I think about it...

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
We need robot women to replace the one's we have today.