Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Nice Blue Beetle!! Is it 3.75 scale?

nah that's 6 inch scale.

Is that a young justice blue beetle?...so jealous of yer dio pieces Z

He's part of the DCUC line, but can work along side the YJ figures. Got him at Comic Con 2011. I neveruse him, cuz when I took him out the package his leg joint didnt want to budge. Took him out at a whim today and whattaya know his leg is fine all of a sudden.

He's a pretty slick figure.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I like this shot!

.....but not as much as I like this one:)

Now that made my day! Its a good example of how far I have to go to reach BLOODs level.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Is that the Velociraptor from the first Jurassic Park toy line? Or is that the repaint from The Lost World?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Missed the bannor contest but this would have been the base before photoshopping...

nice! I wanted to do something with a Humvee with a toys for tots banner and some OURWAR guys giving gifts out the back to a kid...but ran out of time...

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
is she? I got her for like 25 (still a lot imo) on ebay when she came out. I had a feeling she'd be hard to find later. On the fence if I want to get the Vintage Collection version.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ahsoka, from The Clone Wars.

Why in the blue fuck is she 70 bucks?

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Ahsoka, from The Clone Wars.

Why in the blue fuck is she 70 bucks?

Dang scaplers and people willing to pay that much for her. Did you guys see how much those next wave Retaliation Joes went for on ebay?

Part of the reason why I don't buy as much anymore. They take all the fun out of it.

Oh ok... that's the main character in that right??? Ain't she blue?

I think you're thinking of Aalya Secura.

I got her too. Lucky enough to find her at retail. I think she was hard to find as well.

I was thinking about getting her Vintage Collection counter part too.

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
I got her too. Lucky enough to find her at retail. I think she was hard to find as well.

I was thinking about getting her Vintage Collection counter part too.

The Vintage Aayla Secura is an awesome figure and as for the Clone Wars version there are some places I see her on the pegs so can always hunt one down if anyone needs one.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Those words seem more effective when paired with a photo of a hot chick pointing at you :thumbsup:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Last time I checked on Ebay I saw loose figures of animated Ashoka going WAY to far high up biding wise. My general rule of thumb is to not pay over $7 in a store, and not over twenty on the internet for a single figure, and I will never have that figure subsequently. I have way better luck getting the vintage collection version.

Question! Why does Ayla only wear one sleeve for her outfit? She looks stupid!

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
That Ahsoka in the pic with Snake Eyes (which is clever because they're both from 'modern' animated versions of their franchises) was short packed, and was never reshipped.

I sold mine on eBay for about $35 loose.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
wow... it's nice to know I have that option. Though I doubt I'll ever sell her. I like her, plus I would feel like an ass for selling her for 30 .. but then I would feel dumb for not capitalizing on the prospect of more money .. which is probably mainly why I'd never sell her.

Cheap on amazon right now, assuming this is the same figure (and it looks like it): http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vin...a/dp/B008RO04WK/ref=pd_luc_top_sim_03_03_t_lh

I sort of want to get that one too.

Question! Why does Ayla only wear one sleeve for her outfit? She looks stupid!

Maybe she's like that alien from that Star Trek movie where Kirk and Spock go to that alien prison. The guy with his privates on his knee. Except it's on her elbow.

Your creativeness came out in this shot. Nice

Thanks!

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
It sounds like typical Hasbro distro-snafu.

That Ahsoka in the pic with Snake Eyes (which is clever because they're both from 'modern' animated versions of their franchises) was short packed, and was never reshipped.

I sold mine on eBay for about $35 loose.

That sounds about right. Hasbro is run by sleezy sloppy sperm slurping sick dicks.