Casting ideas/questions

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
For reals TJ. After you get those customers dealt with. Make a announcement that you're no longer visiting HT and if people want to contact you, they can come to F1:18th. It will piss off HT to no end. We won't treat you like shit and we'll have your back when it comes to bullshit.

Reactions: Slaymaker

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here is your part MB came out nice and it's fiber glassed so should be strong. Needs a little flash clean up. The one on the right is the copy.

Attachments

• MB cast.jpg
    MB cast.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 9

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Looks nice Jesse! It is a camera mount for my kayaks, Eddie. I have a cheap Go Pro type camera that I keep with me for underwater pictures and to take video when I am out in choppy water. I also rent my kayaks during the summer and offer the camera for an up charge. :D

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Here is your part MB came out nice and it's fiber glassed so should be strong. Needs a little flash clean up. The one on the right is the copy.

A camera mount.

Looks nice Jesse! It is a camera mount for my kayaks, Eddie. I have a cheap Go Pro type camera that I keep with me for underwater pictures and to take video when I am out in choppy water. I also rent my kayaks during the summer and offer the camera for an up charge. :D

Wait I thought Jesse wasn't doing any more custom casts??

So it's YOUR FAULT PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THEIR ORDERS? What a fucker!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
And I will not pay him and you can guarantee there will be a thread talking about it if I do not see my free shit soon.