Casting ideas/questions

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Just got this email from HT...and for the record I haven't posted their in a few months. They blocked my IP so I wasn't able to respond the 10 pm's I got. I'm unblocked now but I don't even wants go there.

Until all of your outstanding orders with fellow HissTank forum members have been fulfilled, please cease any current or future sales, marketing and/or other activity related to you services.

Please provide a solution to this issue as I'm sure that a roadmap or something of the sort showing those who are waiting that you're working on it would go a long way.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
You know what's weird is that myself and a couple other casters have been having lots of the same problems the last couple days

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Probably chapped lips and rugburns on his knees.

I'm sure that fag had something to do with it. Wouldn't be the first time he's tried to get the club to give trouble and now that I put the arctic jacket up I'm sure his flaming.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Who the f*@# do they think they are?!...giving you orders?!...I wouldn't go back there ever again either...I wouldn't even reply to that PM...I'd deal with your customers and be done with HT...what arrogant douches!

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Who the f*@# do they think they are?!...giving you orders?!...I wouldn't go back there ever again either...I wouldn't even reply to that PM...I'd deal with your customers and be done with HT...what arrogant douches!

Yeah I'm done with that place. I have a pretty good customer base and I don't need anymore headaches.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I don't think I've ever hated on Hisstank before. Never really had a reason, But this is pathetic. Do they have a God Complex over there. Holy shit. Do they do anything over there that could remotely be considered "across the board" to everyone. They certainly like to forbid one person from doing something and than encourage another to do it. Has Aly EVER been up to date. Since day 1 of me starting customizing years ago, all I have ever read is that he is a year or more behind and never read about Hisstank bitching about it.

Maybe we should start a hisstank fund to get the mods the Blowjobs they seem to greatly need. That could occupy ten seconds of their life but hopefully give them a smile that would last.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Maybe HT didn't think I was gonna respond to them.(I had to think about for a long time but its more about the 30 guys that are lost in the shuffle) It's amazing how people are when you do something not expected. I just asked how and I suppose to respond to guys when I'm was asked not to post? Oh! And they don't PM me.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Maybe HT didn't think I was gonna respond to them.(I had to think about for a long time but its more about the 30 guys that are lost in the shuffle) It's amazing how people are when you do something not expected. I just asked how and I suppose to respond to guys when I'm was asked not to post? Oh! And they don't PM me.

But see, you're never supposed to get sick or fall behind in the first place. I mean, how dare you!

(I might sound like a hypocrite being sarcastic like this, but you're not behind by two years touting the same tired excuse like others do.)

HT is basically filled with the type of people who are only good with you if you are performing up to their expectations. Those who aren't like that have generally moved on to greener pastures.

I say just finish whatever business you have with people there, and close the book on the place. Or tell CIAD to go fuck himself and ban you.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Yeah I am just gonna take care of whats left and be done with it. He did create a problem thread so I can post....I have been pming guys that say there were problems but I already know 3 of the 34 or bogus just by looking at them and 7 already have there stuff and one guy from Germany says he asked for a refund 5 times and I don't respond to him. I only have two customers from Germany and Ridgeback is one and the other guy had his stuff sent back in Jan.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
I'm not bitching behind your back.
My stuff is on the way and that's all I need to know.
I'm ready to order more stuff even.
We've eaten the same dirt in Somalia, no backstabbing on a battle buddy.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'm not bitching behind your back.
My stuff is on the way and that's all I need to know.
I'm ready to order more stuff even.
We've eaten the same dirt in Somalia, no backstabbing on a battle buddy.

Yeah man...I was just saying I know how many guys in ship to. Just guys on HT posting false crap. I've PM'd 12 guys so far and only 4 have responded.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
No offense taken, buddy.
What they do on the tank stinks and I'm quite sure I know who the major stinkard on there is.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Aly's probably paying people off with free stuff(that they'll get in a year) to post false accusations to mess with your business.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I will have Big Boa kits ready on Thursday if anyone wants advance notice before the sell out. it is the FSS one and will be the head, gloves, web gear, and dumbbell.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I will have Big Boa kits ready on Thursday if anyone wants advance notice before the sell out. it is the FSS one and will be the head, gloves, web gear, and dumbbell.

Any chance of selling just the dumb bell separate? I know you wanna get the kits sold as a set because it's more money, but I actually have a Big Boa, I just want more of those damned dumbbells that they gave him just one of. ;)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
BCC your responses to the people that run HT. They should not mind getting messages if they actually give a shit. Key word is "if". It is just business there.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Any chance of selling just the dumb bell separate? I know you wanna get the kits sold as a set because it's more money, but I actually have a Big Boa, I just want more of those damned dumbbells that they gave him just one of. ;)

Yeah I was thinking about doing that after I sold some kits

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Sweet! And where's my order I placed last week Jesse?!? I'll PM you about it, give you my number, so then you can respond by text and let me know! :thumbsup:

Lol! If you don't watch it ill make sure it burns on the truck again. Seriously I think it's out today.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
God I hate HT. Slaymaker was helping me clean up the 30 or so problems I had over there, we were already working on them when they came to me and asked for a solution. My response was if my ip wasn't blocked I could respond to people, so they started that thread and they get all the credit for "helping" people. I say bullshit! Apparently someone was PMing guys that even left positive feedback to get on a list to say they haven't gotten their stuff. Fuck them!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I don't know why you and Slayer Dave get so much flak, considering that Dave at least just disappeared but quit taking money, and you are perhaps late from time to time, but shit does show up. A few errors? Sure. Shit happens.

But goddamn, Alyosha has buttfucked folks for almost a decade now with 2+ year delays for pricy orders, and in excess of 6-12 months for small items, and folks continue to buy from him. He used to have threads posted about him more frequently than Dave, then they magically stopped happening. Something's going on.

I just don't get it. You're also a nice guy, same as Dave. Dave would occasionally lose patience, but Alyosha's just a raging asshole on the boards.

Yet, we see who gets the flak. I'd all but put money on the fact that you're associated with us, and we let you post your shit here.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Yeah I'm done with that place.

I don't know why you and Slayer Dave get so much flak, considering that Dave at least just disappeared but quit taking money, and you are perhaps late from time to time, but shit does show up. A few errors? Sure. Shit happens.

But goddamn, Alyosha has buttfucked folks for almost a decade now with 2+ year delays for pricy orders, and in excess of 6-12 months for small items, and folks continue to buy from him. He used to have threads posted about him more frequently than Dave, then they magically stopped happening. Something's going on.

I just don't get it. You're also a nice guy, same as Dave. Dave would occasionally lose patience, but Alyosha's just a raging asshole on the boards.

Yet, we see who gets the flak. I'd all but put money on the fact that you're associated with us, and we let you post your shit here.