Casting ideas/questions

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
The he-man project is gonna be the end of me. I WILL never do a commission again as long as I'm selling casts on my site. Trying to do both isn't working for me. I'll be gld whenits over.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'm almost done with the he-man stuff. Same job. I was suppose to deliver 45 manta raiders and 25 of that mystic hammer by nov 1 and they bump their sale date so asked me to deliver them sooner like by this weekend.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I really don't like some of the people on other boards that post stuff about their orders being late or taking a long time in my thread. What they don't post is that most of them have bad addresses in PayPal and their stuff comes back. I would put money on some of them that say they never got their stuff got it and seen the dc was wasn't scanned so they use that. Not saying all of them but I'm sure some of them do.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Yeah I hear ya. That's my problem I trust people. I guess that not a bad trait to have but I don't like people taking advantage of me unless it's a hot chick.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I really don't like some of the people on other boards that post stuff about their orders being late or taking a long time in my thread...

Yeah, that's not cool...that's something they need to take up with you via PM or email...making that stuff public needs to be addressed when you continually f*@# up...

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
So I got a call from a out if business caster wanting to tell me that Alysoha and few other casters were gonna try to give me trouble and try to hurt my business.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
How do they plan to do that without also making trouble for themselves?

They've had their buddies post stuff like they've never got thier orders and stuff like that. Now SD called me the other night to WARN me that aylosha and some other guys were gonna be trying to hurt my business.

Fucking petulant children.

Yeah fucking children. All I say to other casters is step up their game. We all do different stuff. I don't worry about other guys just me. I already have a hard time keeping up.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
This is exactly what is wrong with our country. Instead of fixing ones owns issues, getting better, or even fullfilling their job, people look to hurt the competition so they can stay lazy. Hell It starts at the top of our country. I have yet to see a political commercial talk about themselves without bashing their opponent.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Right on Medd. That's exactly how I feel. I know I'm not perfect and I make mistakes but I take accountability and correct them as quickly as possible.

This is exactly what is wrong with our country. Instead of fixing ones owns issues, getting better, or even fullfilling their job, people look to hurt the competition so they can stay lazy. Hell It starts at the top of our country. I have yet to see a political commercial talk about themselves without bashing their opponent.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Right on Medd. That's exactly how I feel. I know I'm not perfect and I make mistakes but I take accountability and correct them as quickly as possible.

I hear ya bro. You also communicate. He wont even respond to emails, Hell sounds like he wont even do his own dirty work to try to hurt you. Now that is lazy. How does his reputation not hurt his business. He tried all this same BS with SD.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Here are a couple things I will be putting on the new site. Painted parts. Pic is shitty.

Attachments

• alley viper shields.jpg
    alley viper shields.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 9

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
My casts painted by soloman. I will be offering painted parts on the new site since I will be able to control inventory

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
A few casters in the past have called me and asked why I sell stuff so cheap. They said why not charge 7 bucks a head theyll pay it, what choice do they have. I know what it costs to make parts and 3 bucks a head is good profit. I sell right around 150-200 orders a month and 1700-2200 parts. I think thats not bad. A little more than I can handle but I'm fixin that and everything should be running super smooth Soon and I'll be getting orders out really fast.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Anybody wants some of these hit me up. Not going in the store and I have 6 made.

Attachments

• dob.jpg
    dob.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 7

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I'm not sure. I did as a job for someone that's why I'm not gonna be selling it just in case. I've never seen it before. They said I can offer it in my store but I'm not till I can confirm its orgin.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Looks a little starved, thats why I asked. definately didnt come from a kids set. lol. I think if i put a little weight on one, lengthened the tail, it would look like my pitt/lab Mercy. I would be interested in one. I need to order some of the weapons for my DG Cobra Officers anyhow and a few other things.

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
They've had their buddies post stuff like they've never got thier orders and stuff like that. Now SD called me the other night to WARN me that aylosha and some other guys were gonna be trying to hurt my business.

Yeah fucking children. All I say to other casters is step up their game. We all do different stuff. I don't worry about other guys just me. I already have a hard time keeping up.

I can't believe folk would stoop to this level. All over fucking toys. I wish some folk would get the reality check they need. It's such a small community and anyone can find out anyone else's business without too much trouble.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Can't agree with you more DH.....I've had almost every main caster contact me. Most was ok but a few were dicks.

Wait till I launch the new site and my other offerings....they will shit themselves. My turn around will be a week maybe even days. Imagine DH getting an order from within two weeks. I have crazy amount of volume and the new site should take care of my problems.

Last edited:

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Looks a little starved, thats why I asked. definately didnt come from a kids set. lol. I think if i put a little weight on one, lengthened the tail, it would look like my pitt/lab Mercy. I would be interested in one. I need to order some of the weapons for my DG Cobra Officers anyhow and a few other things.

Just let me know if you want one

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A few casters in the past have called me and asked why I sell stuff so cheap. They said why not charge 7 bucks a head theyll pay it, what choice do they have. I know what it costs to make parts and 3 bucks a head is good profit. I sell right around 150-200 orders a month and 1700-2200 parts. I think thats not bad. A little more than I can handle but I'm fixin that and everything should be running super smooth Soon and I'll be getting orders out really fast.

I've always thought that if anybody selling something would lower their cost, they'd move more product and make more profit than if they jacked prices up and sold less product...and gain happy customers willing to spread the word AND forgive simple errors...

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Can't agree with you more DH.....I've had almost every main caster contact me. Most was ok but a few were dicks.

Wait till I launch the new site and my other offerings....they will shit themselves. My turn around will be a week maybe even days. Imagine DH getting an order from within two weeks. I have crazy amount of volume and the new site should take care of my problems.

Should be awesome. Sometimes this hobby makes me sad though. Some folk are so greedy and resentful. I guess that's the same in any walk of life, but it just seems worse when you think of all the positive things associated with the hobby and toys in general (nostalgia, making friends, helping folk out etc).
I don't want the other guys to get mad or be more hateful, I just wish they'd be cool and not get pissed. I'm not being a hippy or anything like that, but whenever anything like this happens it usually has a knock on effect.

As you know, I lend out my sculpted stuff to any casters I know well that ask for free. I try to send out equal amounts to everyone without duplicating what I've lent. As long as they make money and customers get what they want, that makes me happy. I've also never asked for my name to be added to a page regarding any of my work just so I can wave my e-cock about. It always gives me a chuckle when any haters criticise my work in one thread, then buy parts I've sculpted without knowing, and praise them in their own threads. Hahaha, fucking cretins.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
God I wish I could call out people on HT. Got a few guys posting kinda negative things about there orders but they don't post there shit came back to me cause they never picked it up at the post office. I just need to vent sometimes.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just make sure to let them know that once its outta your hands and into a shippers hands, you have no control...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And to eat a dick if they aren't bright enough to take the card down to the p.o.