Casting ideas/questions

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
OK guys I am trying out a method to cast joints, I am going to test it out on set of legs but I don't want to try it on any crappy pair of legs. So what would be a good pair that would be used on tons of different figure customs? I am going out today to buy some so if anyone can suggest some. Just in case i can't find one I will have options. Oh and yes I am trying to accomplish something no one else has been able to do, so I am hoping it will work.

CC- Retaliation Beachhead legs

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'll second any variation of Ultimate SE's, though modified to delete the ankle sheath. Shock Tooper's make great basic BDU trousers.

I'd think legs would be the easy limb, minus replicating the ankle hole. The thigh seprates, and the knee and lower leg are seperate pieces.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I finished those part for you KT, how much longer did you want the feed belt or that iron man piece

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't know that the ammo belt needs to be longer, but if you wanted to combine 2-4 lengths worth I imagine it would give people some options.

I'd definitely like to see the War Machine feed 3-4 lengths long.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
something i keep forgetting to ask about for casting. Zombie hands. I got some from Keenan via a trade a while back and am out. Not sure where he got them from. The type he uses would be killer or even emperer palpatine's hands or the zombie vipers without the articulation. I guess any handset that looks like they are reaching to grab something.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
something i keep forgetting to ask about for casting. Zombie hands. I got some from Keenan via a trade a while back and am out. Not sure where he got them from. The type he uses would be killer or even emperer palpatine's hands or the zombie vipers without the articulation. I guess any handset that looks like they are reaching to grab something.

I can do that. I think I have the Emperor hands somewhere. Just let me know.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just gonna put this here:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Plenty of MP 40s out there. To the point, the ammo belts are what I'm referring to. Jesse will know what's up.

THough I certainly want a M1919A6.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
I keep forgetting to post those parts I cast for you KT. I'm not sure I'll be putting the ammo belt in the store cause it just is a ton of work to clean the flash. So you'll probably be the only person thats ever gets any. I'm casting a bunch up and I'll send them
To you this week.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Ridgeback the best is done just haven't had a chance to post it and your stuff will be going out this week to. Life keeps kicking me in the teeth.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I keep forgetting to post those parts I cast for you KT. I'm not sure I'll be putting the ammo belt in the store cause it just is a ton of work to clean the flash. So you'll probably be the only person thats ever gets any. I'm casting a bunch up and I'll send them
To you this week.

Thanks, much!

Kind of a shame that they're a hassle. I think they would have been a nice item for the customizing community.

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
Yep all a big giant piece of crap. I've been to Kenya, South Africa, Somalia, and Egypt. All crap

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
anyone need some of these torsos I have 6 or 7 different ones. I will not be putting them on the site

Attachments

• torso.jpg
    torso.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 12

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's pretty damn cool, I don't recognize it, homemade?

Tofujesse

Enlisted
Mar 15, 2012
CA
No. I think it is one of the last torsos that SDS was suppose to release but never did. I have a bunch of them from a guy in china.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It really has a shooting vest appearence to it. Gears are turning.

Ridgeback

Enlisted
Jun 6, 2012
Hi all!
I'd really like to have the body armor and helmet from this Captain America figure and thought it would be a nice set for Jesse's portfolio.
What do you guys think?
Would anybody be able to send in a set as master parts?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
The helmet reminds me of the Retaliation Cobra trooper one (from the actual movie, not the figure).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
So is it just you, me and MB in here?

I woulda been here sooner, but I didn't know this place existed...

Eddie through the backdoor.... doh!!!! That was my first eddie joke ever. Cherry has been broken.

LIES!!!...(see above comment)

Yeah it's pretty cool. I'm working on a female tele-viper with it.

That's exactly what it's supposed to be...I picked one up when SDS was still around...never used it...