Casting Sites: Links, Info + Alerts

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
So wait, it's okay to have a WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED to bitching about Jesse, where half the claims are probably false, but it's BAD to talk bad about Alyosha and B.A.T.?

2 threads actually....feedback thread and SPECIAL problem solving thread.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I wonder, If someone posted a custom thread, with customs using Jesse's parts and heavily praises the parts while showcasing said customs. Wonder if they take it down.

I actually got a warning for that. using a krexx sculpt and mentioning you could buy it at AngelForge

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder, If someone posted a custom thread, with customs using Jesse's parts and heavily praises the parts while showcasing said customs. Wonder if they take it down.

I can do that Medd.

You know me.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
I actually got a warning for that. using a krexx sculpt and mentioning you could buy it at AngelForge

Wait... what? You got a warning for posting that you used a part that you could purchase at a completely unaffiliated website/store? What was the warning for? Advertising someone that WASN'T Alyosha?

Come to think of it, I posted about a sale I was having at my website once or twice and both times it was taken down...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Jesus! Can't any of you stay on topic?!! :D

I moved the posts discussing to the 411 thread. Better place to use for all that. Good links though. I bet it will be done quick.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Wait... what? You got a warning for posting that you used a part that you could purchase at a completely unaffiliated website/store? What was the warning for? Advertising someone that WASN'T Alyosha?

Come to think of it, I posted about a sale I was having at my website once or twice and both times it was taken down...

sigh I posted a link to the store and got the no advertising spiel. freaking Nazis

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Ah. More importantly... DA FUCK!?

Lookit this! Dre! Dammit! Come on, man!

That's so I can see almost everything that goes on in that place.

And besides...it was almost a year ago...before I reached the age of reason.

Hurry up and get the Officers drive going here and I'll support this joint more.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
That's so I can see almost everything that goes on in that place.

And besides...it was almost a year ago...before I reached the age of reason.

Hurry up and get the Officers drive going here and I'll support this joint more.

Hahaha. So what goes on in there super secret section?

The new Officer Drive will be starting up again Memorial Day weekend btw.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
There's a lot of spam shit...people blowing each other. Lots of stupid posts that beliong in a general post section.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
There's a lot of spam shit...people blowing each other. Lots of stupid posts that beliong in a general post section.

hahaha.

Most of ours is actual content like Contests and Giveaways. We actually give back to the people who help fund the site instead of a cash grab.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I like this line a guy said.

So he's banned now huh? :D

hahaha, Right!! I know you would do it for sure.

That's ludicrous. They need to go plaid!

"We've been, jammed"

Gosh dang you guys are killn it!...are you guys even mentioning your custom?!...hahahahaaaa!

he asked about over there, not here.

HAH!...that was good

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I remember a rumor many moons ago that the sequel would be titled, Spaceballs 3: The Search for 2.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
Let's see how long my comments last at HT...

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-j...bility-new-thread-category-2.html#post4320881

Valid point. Maybe a preferred caster thread?

Probably wouldn't work. I've tried to post here about sales that I run for my store, and every time I did it was deleted, and I was told that only site sponsors can post things like that. Apparently management feels it's more important to make the money than it is to protect their forum members, or show them where the deals are if you're not a sponsor.

Or better advertising, lol

I have no clue who the casters are that have shops beyond the ones that everyone knows.

Again, see above.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
We'll see how long my comments last... and how long the thread lasts. Hey, it's possible that as long as it remains civil, it could stay open, right? I expect to remain civil for about another 15 minutes tho, if that long... lol

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I'm surprised that thread lasted overnight. I almost want to direct people here so they can utilize what they want, but not sure If I(we) want the average complaining just to complain tanker here.