Casting Sites: Links, Info + Alerts

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Thought I'd forward this as apparently someone ran off with a bunch of Raginspoon's custom cast figures at the customizing class at Joe Con.

"As a community, if you see anyone posting the following customs using Raginspoon's figure kits, please point them out. The figures that are missing are:

H.E.A.T. Viper (with original sculpted wax head)
Schrage
Plague Munitia
Plague Laser Viper
Plague Range Viper
Plague Velocity
Iron Grenadier Robot Trooper"

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Thought I'd forward this as apparently someone ran off with a bunch of Raginspoon's custom cast figures at the customizing class at Joe Con.

"As a community, if you see anyone posting the following customs using Raginspoon's figure kits, please point them out. The figures that are missing are:

H.E.A.T. Viper (with original sculpted wax head)
Schrage
Plague Munitia
Plague Laser Viper
Plague Range Viper
Plague Velocity
Iron Grenadier Robot Trooper"

Wow. First it was people getting jacked by KoP. Then, a set gets stolen last year and now this? Joe Con sounds awesome! Maybe the community needs a peace conference to address this activity....

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I don't even know if it's possible to cast, but do any of the casters have the 30th-style adjustable hands available?

R.

none I've seen. Easy enough to cast. but it would be 2 seperate pieces (casting as one piece, it wouldn't have any articulation anymore)

Putting it back together and repegging would be a huge pain in the ass. Casted resin doesn't have the same flexibility as the plastic Hasbro uses

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Anyone know of a larger Road Pig head by one of the casters? Something that would look good on the MU Hercules fig? Also, any word on if or when one of the casters will get the Big Boa head from the club sub?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
You could try either the MU Colossus or X-Men Origins: Wolverine Colossus head. The XMO head sculpt is a bit bigger than the MU.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Forgot to mention that I think both Colossus head sculpts are available through casters. I know TJ had the MU version, and I'm pretty sure I've seen the XMO version somewhere, but don't remember exactly where.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Thanks Cloud, good suggestion. Some of the MU heads are nice fill ins for Joe characters and in some cases better versions! ;) I already have a Draxx head on my Destro lol

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
No problem, man! I used the MU Colossus noggin on my 1st Road Pig custom a couple of years ago... Can't believe it's been that long already.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
The ones I have on my most recent RP custom are from Slayer. Unfortunately, they aren't carried by theangelforge.com, buuuuuut... Krexx is making some new shoulder pads to go with his new Road Pig torso that's being carried by the Angel Forge. The new torso is pretty big, so the shoulder pads he's making to go with it should work on an MU torso. Not sure when the shoulder pads will be in the store though. He's also making a new head sculpt to with the torso as well... Basically, he's making a complete RP figure, except for the arms.

SE 55

Rookie customizer
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
That's cool actually because it will be a while til I get started on him. I have too many projects going and not enough time. Lol

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Lol time flies huh? Where did you get the larger shoulder pads for your Road Pig?

The ones I have on my most recent RP custom are from Slayer. Unfortunately, they aren't carried by theangelforge.com, buuuuuut... Krexx is making some new shoulder pads to go with his new Road Pig torso that's being carried by the Angel Forge. The new torso is pretty big, so the shoulder pads he's making to go with it should work on an MU torso. Not sure when the shoulder pads will be in the store though. He's also making a new head sculpt to with the torso as well... Basically, he's making a complete RP figure, except for the arms.

SE55, I know you said you'd be waiting awhile, but I have two RP sledgehammer, and I think 2 different sets of shoulder pads from Slayer if you need them. Also, one or two of their Roadpig heads, too. PM me if you're interested. I'll sell 'em for what they cost me.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Oh man, oh man. 5 more months and I'll have been waiting a whole year for a couple guns, helmet, and harness from B.A.T.! It's so awesome. I can hardly contain myself. It's my dream come true to wait through 2 conventions-plus and still not have anything.

For the full figures, I sort of understand. But this is ridiculous. I wonder if I should redact any information in this post so that the full legal weight doesn't come crushing down upon me.

I guess it's my own fault. I should have known better. But no one else had what I was looking for when I ordered them. Now, well I could probably throw a stone randomly and it would hit a caster somewhere who's casting something similar.

starwarsgeek

Self-explanatory
Aug 1, 2011
New Joisey
www.starwarsgeek.net
What's to be bummed about? When I say "not as quick as me" I'm joking. I mean, I have no life outside of this so I pack and ship things in 24 hours or less. But Mike will ship within a week... he always did with the pieces I ordered from him.