Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Wolverine was in EMH?...I watched them all and don't recall that...to be fair, I have a horrific memory...

your right, not EMH, it was in Wolverine and the X-Men toon. Episode 7

In a sequel to the Hulk Vs, Nick Fury asks Wolverine a "favor" to once again fight against the Hulk in exchange for keeping the X-Men's real identities and the reality behind the Xavier school secret. However, Wolverine finds that there is more than Fury is letting on when Wolverine and the Hulk encounter the real monster terrorizing the Canadian Rockies and attacking the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents dispatched there: the Wendigo. Wolverine keeps the Wendigo monsters busy while Banner searches for the cure. At the end, Wolverine gets revenge on Fury by awakening the Hulk claiming "Hulk wanted to thank you too." This is a homage to Wolverine's first appearance in The Incredible Hulk #181.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
So many good toons keep getting canceled

- Young Justice
- Thundercats
- Avengers: EMH
- Batman Brave and the Bold
- what am I missing?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Oh yeah!...that's another one!...at first I wasn't so hot on it...the A-Team on-the-run vibe got old and I got really bored of them helping out townies...but by that final episode, I was really bummed to see it go...it looked like the second season could've been super awesome...

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
They used an Adamantium needle to inject Hulk at one point. 616 Hulk generally can't break it, although Ultimate Hulk can break that universe's version.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
The Trooper would just shoot Hulk before he turned into Hulk.

Quoted from "the Avengers"

Nick Fury: The cell was built...

Bruce Banner: In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!... I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth... and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!

So shooting Banner unless you hit him w/ an adrenal inhibitor dart first isn't going to work. Even then there's still the possibility that Hulk would still just come out as Banner is dying.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Quoted from "the Avengers"

Nick Fury: The cell was built...

Bruce Banner: In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!... I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth... and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!

So shooting Banner unless you hit him w/ an adrenal inhibitor dart first isn't going to work. Even then there's still the possibility that Hulk would still just come out as Banner is dying.

There's not continuity between the movies and the comics, so something that may work in one may not in another, and vice versa. Given that this Hulk has Kryptonite, all bets are off as to what works and what doesn't.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
your right, not EMH, it was in Wolverine and the X-Men toon. Episode 7

Wrong Wolvie was in Avengers EMH in the Avengers protocol episode when Spidey, Luke, Iron Fist, Warmachine, Thing, and Wolvie were brought in as Avengers.

"Hello, Spider-Man. This is an emergency message from the Avengers. If you're seeing this, that means we're dead. But the world will always need heroes so I put together a fail-safe program if anything ever happen to us. You're up, we need your help. Each of you have proven yourself as a hero as someone has what it takes to be an Avenger. Avengers Mansion, the Quinjets, everything, it's all yours now. The world is depending on you, so go save it."
―Iron Man's message to the New Avengers[src]

The New Avengers Protocol was fail-safe protocol designed by Iron Man, in case if something happens to the Avengers. The Protocol allowed the New Avengers members Spider-Man, War Machine, Thing, Wolverine, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage to receive ownership of all of the Avengers' equipment, items, etc.

However the fight between Wolvie and Hulk was in Hulk VS, and Wolvie, and the X-men.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Wrong Wolvie was in Avengers EMH in the Avengers protocol episode when Spidey, Luke, Iron Fist, Warmachine, Thing, and Wolvie were brought in as Avengers.

However the fight between Wolvie and Hulk was in Hulk VS, and Wolvie, and the X-men.

yeah, that's what we were talking about, the to Hulk vs Wolvie battles. It was Hulk Vs and Ep7 of Wolvie and the X-men.

Wolvie also cameod in EMH too in the WW2 part of Capt America's story. Was in the Micro movie as well.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
yeah, that's what we were talking about, the to Hulk vs Wolvie battles. It was Hulk Vs and Ep7 of Wolvie and the X-men.

Wolvie also cameod in EMH too in the WW2 part of Capt America's story. Was in the Micro movie as well.

Yeah, but his cameo was one of those ones where if you blinked you'd miss it. It was only like a 1/2 second of them showing him coming out of the water, or something. I'd of loved to see him actually in action VS the WWII Hydra goons. Maybe at least a glimps of his bone claws, but it was more about Cap than trying to give Wolvie a good cameo.