Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 2

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Hulk:

Bio:

Weaknesses...he has none...to date there is no limit to the peaks his strength can reach...The Hulk is classified as having planet destroyer level superpowers...hurting him is incredibly hard or near impossible and he has accelerated healing on top of that, so any damage caused to Hulk, will quickly be remedied...plus his level of invulnerability increase along with his strength as he gets angrier...at his higher levels of anger he doesn't even have to touch you to kill you...you just have to be near him because along with his power boosts, the angrier he gets the more gamma radiation he gives off...

Hulks weapons of choice are his fists, but any nearby object can be used to great effect...the only defensive measure he chooses to utilize is a hunk of kryptonite slung around his neck by a vibranium chain...

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Shock Trooper Prototype:

Bio:

Cobra's elite black operations team, their members already have seen combat outside the cobra ranks and they were recruited for their experience in combat. They are well know for being cold blooded killers ready to act any time any where against anybody...

Entry Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
*Hulk stands angrily in the arena while the Shockzieeees! unloads a few magazines in his direction. Hulk reaches and scratches as if some gnats are pestering him.*

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Me too...little guy with a gun poses absolutely zero threat to Hulk...but I don't think that's how people are voting...I actually think I may be the only one who is voting based on if the contenders were in a real altercation and not based on which is the cooler custom...

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
I am also voting on who I think would win in a fight. I thought that was what the point of the custom games was. Create a custom of a fighter that would defeat all other fighters. That is actually why I entered ,and what I thought set this competition apart from every other custom contest. If it was just based on who made the best custom than it would be just like all of the rest.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Exactly!...had I thought it was based on which was the cooler custom, I woulda just saved Velma and not given her one weapon...what's the point of weapons if we're just voting on "best custom"...no sour grapes here, I just misunderstood the point...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Joker says while running out the room"Hulk's just scared of the Joker"

I relunctantly did vote for Hulk Eddie. Relunctantly only because it was yours. :D Even with the kryptonite. Good idea by the way, just in case someone would have entered Supes.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Exactly!...had I thought it was based on which was the cooler custom, I woulda just saved Velma and not given her one weapon...what's the point of weapons if we're just voting on "best custom"...no sour grapes here, I just misunderstood the point...

Seriously though, that is how I am voting. If undecided the custom is the tiebreaker.

I do however have a favorite in the tourney which combines concept and execution. He is my epic movie hero, against impossible odds he still claims victory. I am playing this tourney out in my head like the movie Bloodsport. This entrant is my Frank Dux. I will vote for his win against anyone he faces.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
You always run the risk when it comes to public voting. This was discussed for months and I did my best to try and educate everyone on the forum for months before the contest. Xoc and Med was assisting with this too. Lets be honest though, the members of this forum aren't the best at actually reading and paying attention to shit though, not trying to be harsh but it's a true statement.

With all that being said, I think the first round of matches have gone very well. A few of them that I voted for and I thought should win... didn't. But none of the winners have given me a "WTF?!?" moment.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
...Lets be honest though, the members of this forum aren't the best at actually reading and paying attention to shit though, not trying to be harsh but it's a true statement...

I kiiiiiiiiiinda feel like, if we were all in the same room, that you'd be staring me right in the eyes for that comment...:D

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Yeah I can't understand how this one is even close either. Yes the Shock Trooper is cool looking, and a really beautiful piece of art, but lets face it Hulk eats soldiers for breakfast. I mean look at the mini games in the old PS2 game Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Every one of those games for the most part was just toying w/ the soldiers. I remember one on top of a building where the soldiers jumped out of a helicopter one after the other, and you're standing there hitting them w/ a steel girder in the shape of a T hitting them across the bay like batting practice. I think it was called "Batter's Up", and my highest was over 500 yards. The dude literally went across the bay into the buildings on the other side.

So yeah no steel girders here, but clearly this dude would be red goo in a matter of seconds. His ONLY hope would be if Cobra had some kind of serum in him that allowed him to regenerate, but that really wouldn't do him much good as he'd just be coming back weaponless, and get smashed again.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
As I have moved the previous discussion to the main Custom Games thread, please continue bitching and moaning in there. :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If bullets can't pierce his skin, what makes you think a tranquilizer dart with pierce his skin?...unless you were referring to shooting it down his throat...good aim!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They worked in Ultimate Avengers, Black Widow stuck him with it right in the back, with help from Betty to calm him from burning through them, it worked.

Haha!...how ridiculous...they need some consistency...bullets? Nope, too weak to penetrate hulk...tiny needles? Yup! No problem! :rolleyes:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
it wasn't a needle per say, but it was an injector of some sort. I did crack me up when I saw it. Capt America was going to shoot it, but hulk stopped him and smashed the gun, widow picked up the canister and stuck it in hulks back. Betty than stepped in front to calm him so he didn't rage through it. He calmed some and immediately became Banner.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Superman would still kick Hulks ass even with the Kryptonite. :D

You should give the necklace thing to your LL. It reminds me of the one in Reeves Superman where LL put one on him and pushed him in the pool.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Superman would still kick Hulks ass even with the Kryptonite. :D

You know, I actually thought it thru that he could...heat vision or super breath off the necklace then super breath Hulk away from the kryptonite then fly his pussy a$$ into the sun :D ...fortunately, no one made a superman, and this contest isn't based on a "what if" scenario anyway ;)

It reminds me of the one in Reeves Superman where LL put one on him and pushed him in the pool.
You just get me

I'm not referring to bullets, but something like a razor tipped arrow or something that could at least slice his skin, allowing the toxin to get into the blood stream.

There was a marvel toon movie where Wolverines claws can pierce Hulks skin...just coat his claws in something...but somehow, those kind of escapes seem too easy...

Last edited: