Voting will take place for 7 days. The winner will advance to Round 4

You can view the Bracket Here

Each entry will get there own post

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Joker:

Bio:

You can't have a successful party without a clown. So this clown decided to crash the party. What a perfect place to find that special someone to help him kill The Bat. The Joker hopes to lure The Bat to the tournament and utilize his adversaries to once and for all kill The Bat. All the while he gets to kill at will in the tourney to feed his insatiable lust for chaos and not have to worry about repercussions. What a glorious day to be a clown! He is bringing his own groupies too!

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Doom Space Marine:

Bio:

For those of you who are too young to know (and you're up past your bedtime), the Doom Space Marine hails from a time when action gaming characters were manly men, they could hold more than two weapons, they didn't rely on thrown objects, they didn't die from a single punch to the back of their powered armour, they could run and shoot at the same time, and, perhaps most surprisingly, they never hid like pussies behind conveniently-placed chest-high objects while waiting for their eyes to stop bleeding.

When the Union Aerospace Corporation began its Martian operation, everyone knew what to expect: mining for that volatile radioactive energy source with an overly-long hyphenated name, and the development of more of those government-contract weapons. No one knew why USMC Space Marines were called in when something went wrong in the Phobos facility. Or what they'd find.

The Gates were there when the UAC arrived. Unspeakably ancient technology they thought they could master. And sure, the teleportation technology worked, for a while. Until the tear between dimensions opened. Until the demons came out of the Gates.

Phobos was overrun. The Marines were killed, reanimated to serve the demon legions. But one survived and finds himself knee-deep in the dead. And he's going to send these demon bastards right back to Hell.

Entry Thread

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This is the toughest one to pick for me. I have both of these in my top 5 and i love them both. I went with DSM.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Both are really good...my thoughts are where are the Joker vs. Doom Space Marine comics? just b/c its Christmas time doesn't mean you guys get to slouch on the trash talk! lol!

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
I think they are both pretty evenly matched as far as firepower goes. And they both seem a little crazy from what I can tell. I think the Space marine is a killing machine plain and simple , but Joker is as well he just does it with a smile and a little more theatrics. This one was a tough call for me but in the end I had to go with the Joker because that paint job is flawless.