Club Sub 3.0 (GIJCC FSS)

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Do we seriously not have a FSS 3.0 thread? I can't find it.

Anyway, from the posts on the Book of the Face, it sounds like the Club will be starting their reveals soon. Probably on Monday, given the way they hype stuff. :hijack:

Previously posted list of FSS 3.0 figures:
  • Psyche Out (Original Colors)
  • Repeater (Original Colors)
  • Hit & Run (Concept Case Version?)
  • Muskrat (Original Colors)
  • Spearhead (Original Colors)
  • Alpine v2
  • Bombstrike
  • Big Ben
  • Crimson Guard Immortal (Concept Case Version?)
  • Slice
  • Night Creeper Leader
  • Vypra

Last edited by a moderator:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
They might show the hand of the first figure reveal Monday, then maybe the foot on Thursday, etc.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
FSS 3.0 Spearhead & Max preview pic

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The M60 behind him.

It's nice to see the ST buck in tan, but that's about all I can say for it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You and I know that, but the average Joe guy doesn't. It's pretty bad photoshop, so there is that.

It's probably that .50BMG belt that's been floating around the line for a few years now.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Hopefully they don't use the old 25th Cobra Trooper Torso the convention set version used.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Hopefully they don't use the old 25th Cobra Trooper Torso the convention set version used.
It's exactly like the convention one but repainted so...

GIJCC said:
Hello Everyone,
We are shooting for Monday to open the orders for FSS 3.0. Normally, there is a 3 week order period, but since that would fall in the middle of BotCon, we are extending the order period to end on July 1. You will have until that time to process your order. Over the next few weeks we will be showing all of the figures (except the mystery 13th figure) so that they will all be online before the order period ends. The cost of the subscription will be $315 if paid in full, or $105 per installment (3x) plus the online service charge for each billing.

Currently we anticipate that the first figures will ship in late October, but that is still TBD until we receive the final schedule from the manufacturer. When the shipment arrives, we will publish the two dates for the second and third installments. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your support!

Brian

I highlighted the ridiculousness. So it takes them 1 week each to photoshop one figure??? :explode:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
If they don't bitch out and go orange it will be a good figure.

I know, HTers all bitching that he's not orange. He looks halfway decent in that tan/brown.

I'm not overly excited for him, but he's probably the best straight-repaint they've had thus far in the damn FSS.

Do we seriously not have a FSS 3.0 thread? I can't find it.

I'm actually surprised I didn't start one, but I think we kept initial chat in the JoeCon 2014 thread. If I run across one I'll merge it but I think this is actually the first solo thread.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
It wouldn't be that bad of a vest if it was scaled up a bit and had better scaled details.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
that figure looks like ass! They should've just slapped a DG duke head on a 100% shocktrooper vest&all! painted it woodland camo,and it'd be a wrap. I can't wait to see bombstrike! in a way I hope they reuse that 25th lady jaye torso with a modified vvv head just so everyone has a coronary. eitherway that'll be a $100 figure on eBay with a quickness.:trollface:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Brown is winning the current poll on Hisstank. Though honestly after seeing mock ups of orange and muted orange, I would be okay with any of the choices.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

- 25th Anniversary Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
- Based on Variant Action Figure from 2004
- Features NEW Head with Removable Goggles
- Includes G.I. Joe Logo Stand, Rope Bundle, Assault Rifle,
Submachine Gun, Pick Axe, Grappling Hook, Backpack

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Not awful, and kind of cool to see Alpine with his goggles "up"? But nothing very amazing about it. It's one way for people to finally get an Alpine if they missed out the first time.

I wish they'd destroy that fucking torso mold, though. It was great for Firefly. That's about it. Who wears a fucking turtleneck under a short-sleeved shirt?