Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

- 25th Anniversary Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
- Based on Variant Action Figure from 2004
- Features NEW Head with Removable Goggles
- Includes G.I. Joe Logo Stand, Rope Bundle, Assault Rifle,
Submachine Gun, Pick Axe, Grappling Hook, Backpack

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

not bad.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Maybe it's a Dickey, not a full turtleneck?? or it's used to pull up so he's not breathing in cold mountain air???

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe it's a Dickey, not a full turtleneck?? or it's used to pull up so he's not breathing in cold mountain air???

But his sleeves are rolled up and he's wearing UPS shorts? :trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No, but are your extremities magically immune to the effects of cold?

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I'm not talking freezing weather, that's what his other suits are for... I'm just thinking of a reason for him to have to turtleneck instead of bitching about it being there... ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bitching, eh? I thought we were pointing out yet another dubious part choice. My mistake.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
HaHaHaHa! :lmao:
GIJCC said:
Hello Everyone,
We still have one minor issue that we are still waiting on to be corrected in the software. No worries because you still have a 4 week order period to get your FSS order in the system and approved. You will have until July 1 to place your order. I'll send out an email when the system is live.

Over the next few weeks we will be showing all of the figures (except the mystery 13th figure) so that they will all be online before the order period ends. The cost of the subscription will be $315 if paid in full, or $105 per installment (3x) plus the online service charge for each billing.

Again, we anticipate that the first figures will ship in late October, but that is still TBD until we receive the final schedule from the manufacturer. When the shipment arrives, we will publish the two dates for the second and third installments. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your support!

Brian

:popcorn:let's see how minor this really becomes

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I don't know who in their right mind would preorder something sight-unseen as risky as the Club's shit in the first place. Takara Masterpiece figures? Fuck yes, preordered the day they announce the name. (Granted, at BBTS that's no money down, so it's a win-win.)

Why they don't show everything, THEN put up the preorder, is beyond me.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Can they get anyone that can photograph a figure with the joints in the correct position?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Can they get anyone that can photograph a figure with the joints in the correct position?
Nope, but that's the least of their worries. They can't get anyone to package a figure without crushing it, or to program a site without fucking it all up, or anyone to spot check expensive Con sets before they go out, or someone to fix their "contact us" form on their site that goes to Limbo.

I actually like that one...but what was wrong with the Kwinn torso/arms?
Because he needed a short-sleeved turtleneck on underneath his shirt, duh.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Version two? VERSION FUCKING TWO!!?

What possible reason would make you choose to do the v.2 deco of the Night Creeper Leader?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Why would you do a version 1??

Neither one of them is worth writing home about, but at least the orange and tiger stripes kind of work. This pile of shit looks like LSU hired a fucking ninja.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Neither one of them is worth writing home about, but at least the orange and tiger stripes kind of work. This pile of shit looks like LSU hired a fucking ninja.

Is this one of those moments where you quietly agree with KT, or stare in uncomfortable silence as you realize he sort of complimented something from ARAH?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Is this one of those moments where you quietly agree with KT, or stare in uncomfortable silence as you realize he sort of complimented something from ARAH?

They had to go that far, didn't they? What's next? Hard hat Outback with a pink helmet?

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

Get your head out of your ass, Ref! That's a fucking ninja!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Hell, even I don't know why I'm worked up over the choice. Christ, I own a damn v.2 NCL, for crying out loud.

I dunno, it just seems an odd choice to have made. Like choosing to do pink Flak Viper instead of blue Flak Viper, or gray and green Firefly over black and green Firefly.

Like, Shadow Ninja Snake Eyes over Ninja Force Snake Eyes.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Hell, even I don't know why I'm worked up over the choice. Christ, I own a damn v.2 NCL, for crying out loud.

I dunno, it just seems an odd choice to have made. Like choosing to do pink Flak Viper instead of blue Flak Viper, or gray and green Firefly over black and green Firefly.

Like, Shadow Ninja Snake Eyes over Ninja Force Snake Eyes.

But the gray and green Firefly was the original color scheme for that figure... *ducks K-T throwing shit at him in a fit of rage*:trollface:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I will concede that, yes, the gray version was the first one. It was one of those odd cases where the second version was better than the first. Battle Corps tended to be all "Oh, okay, that works", and then the repaint came along and you were all "what the fuck?"

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Well, I was impressed to see more "named" Cobra operatives, since there are still quite a few of them out there to be made. (And frankly, I don't much care for troop-builders to "retail" at $30-40 each for starters, to be included in the FSS.)

But the second I saw they were making it off the V2, I sort of lost interest. I was hoping they'd mute the colors just slightly, or tie them in more to the Night Creepers that he commands.

Now, as a kid I never had the V1 NCs that appeared in the cartoon. I wound up getting the ghastly V2 Night Creeper, and I had the hideous orange NCL. So they never would've matched anyways. But I always wanted the NCL from the fucking cartoon, so I made a sort of hybrid custom a few years back, but he's only "okay". I guess I was hoping for something better than we got.

And sonofabitch, I just realized it WAS that stupid Serpentor head. I fucking HATE that head sculpt, it's easily one of the worst, behind Derptastic Comic Pack Falcon. Why was I expecting a new head, was it mentioned before that he'd get one?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
But the second I saw they were making it off the V2, I sort of lost interest. I was hoping they'd mute the colors just slightly, or tie them in more to the Night Creepers that he commands.

THAT is what they should have done. Changed the colors to match the Night Creeper's.