COBRA HISS II with TRACK VIPER by A.V.A.C.

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Hello everyone, this is my new version of an updated Cobra Hiss II and its driver, Track Viper. Thanks for viewing and all comments always appreciated!!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/cobraavac/HISS II AND DRIVER/hit6a.jpg

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Great work as always! Looks awesome bro! I like the use of the lamprey helmet alot for the T-viper

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
thats aweome AVAC!...both of them....i was expecting to only like the figure, but the HISS, with the mods you did to it, came out equally as cool...love all the added details you put on it, especially the tool chest...

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
AVAC,
My friend, THAT is what a HISS should look like. I would gobble those up like mad if Hasbro made them like that. That is the epitome of talent. Incredible work!!!!

Wry1

Enlisted
Jun 7, 2011
gaaaah....holy shit man, that is just insane! that thing is so gawdamn gnarly man, simply fantastic.

Hendercrazy

Feel the wrath of Cobra!
Aug 5, 2012
Illinois
I've always LOVED the overall design of the first original HISS. Just something about the degin and flare of it.

When HISS II came out... I was happy that it still had a feel/vibe of the original... that it even went with a more futuristic look (with heavier armor and more weapons)... but I never did like the sunken tracks aspect or having the missiles set so low to the ground next to the tracks!

This custom HISS II of yours... is by far... more mechanically sensible and stays much more true to the original... all while still amping things up further! This is what I wish Hasbro would have realized and done before releasing it. :p

Excellent work!!! :D