Community animated Joe themed episode

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Looking forward to it! I really like the show!
They have done many episodes adapting the style of famouse pop culture movies-series etc but I have never imagined to see Gi joe in community! I am sure it will be great!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
First, let me say I've never seen the show...but it seems like maybe I should...the humor seems to be right up my alley...

Anyway, did anyone else catch this? So freaking cool!...if you were a fan of the ARAH toon, you NEED to watch this episode...it's almost exactly like the ARAH toon...it's literally the GIJOE toon with GIJOE characters along with the Community characters given their own animated counterparts and code names...

I NEED to make a "Tightship" custom!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Can't wait to watch this later. The show's hit or miss at times but I like it. Wish Chevy Chase didn't go stupid.

Last edited:

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Wish Chevy Chase didn't go stupid.

100% agree!

I really like the show in general and I find most of their "tributes" to well known pop culture themes accurate, well - made and funny! 1st dungeon and dragons and the two pillow fight episodes were the best IMO.

I am watching right now the episode with the joes and its pretty good!

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
That was fantastic. Wonder how quickly someone is going to churn out the customs.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I need a Spit Take custom. Really surprised they didn't try to fit Starburns in this.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Funny...I've seen part of one episode before this one (I'll turn to anything to avoid commercials) and the part I saw, I thought he died?...guy with star shaped sideburns right?...it was an episode about sweet potato murder...I think it was a play on the CSI kinda shows...