22. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
23. Liverpool, Pennsylvania
24. York, Pennsylvania
25. West Seneca, New York
26. Winthrop, Massachusetts
27. Canterbury, New Hampshire
28. Westland, Michigan
29. Pana, Illinois

We will use this thread to document where CC is at and where he's going. Location highlighted in Blue is where he is currently at. If you need a refresher on the rules and prizes check this thread out:

http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/announcements/2267-contest-cobra-commanders-vacation.html

Post your Photo's in this thread to be eligible for the Prizes:

http://www.fighting118th.com/forum/announcements/2570-contest-ccs-pictures.html

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
HA HA, he's coming here last...gee, I wonder why ;) I get to have SOOO much fun with him then. :thumbsup:

I tried to plan it out to save on shipping costs for everyone. Since he needs to end up in the midwest(me), it worked out pretty easy with you being last.

It also worked out well since I won't be "offended" by your souvenir :proposetoast:

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
If this is all being managed by MW shouldn't we give him his own thread where the map and pictures can be posted. What I mean is a place only he can post in while everyone beside the Admins of course can only view it. Everytime pictures are taken of CC in each location just PM them on over to MW so they can be posted properly. I can do the same with the map as well. That way we avoid unnecessary derailment of the thread in question which we all know by now will happen. Mark my words!!!! Maybe this thread can serve as a place where members can discuss further on the topic. As long as these two threads remain separate.

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Also, maybe we should bump the map/picture thread as well so no one forgets about checking it from time to time. Especially since this will be an on going event for sometime before its all over.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So is THIS the chat thread for that? I think the photo thread should be sequential so you don't have to read through 100 pages to see his journey. This sounds epic!

I think this should be where we talk about it, and keep the other thread Pics only. In fact, us mods should delete any commentary to keep it clean.

That can work!

Does that mean that Rex will have to do some actual work around here for a change? :talktothehand:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I was thinking so. It's what's making MY idea a little complicated, but luckily, since I'm last, I have lots of time to get it together. :)

I don't think so. We do have a "most unique" prize that can be goofy pictures. I want to leave it open as much as possible to not limit creativity.

If this is all being managed by MW shouldn't we give him his own thread where the map and pictures can be posted. What I mean is a place only he can post in while everyone beside the Admins of course can only view it. Everytime pictures are taken of CC in each location just PM them on over to MW so they can be posted properly. I can do the same with the map as well. That way we avoid unnecessary derailment of the thread in question which we all know by now will happen. Mark my words!!!! Maybe this thread can serve as a place where members can discuss further on the topic. As long as these two threads remain separate.

I like that idea but that sounds like alot of work for me :thumbsup:

Lets try to just keep the thread moderated for now and use it for pictures only. We can play it by ear.

I stickied both this one and the pic thread so no need to bump it. :thumbsup:

:goodone:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Cobra Commander has departed! He's off to Australia

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Ok, so let's clarify things. we can take 1:18 scale pics AND pics of him with us doing real life things? which ones net the prizes?

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/6e9/872/388/resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-normally-do-dioramas-for-the-site-but-when-i-do-i-plan-on-winning-d41d8c.jpg[/IMG]

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Ok, so let's clarify things. we can take 1:18 scale pics AND pics of him with us doing real life things? which ones net the prizes?

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/6e9/872/388/resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-normally-do-dioramas-for-the-site-but-when-i-do-i-plan-on-winning-d41d8c.jpg[/IMG]

all pics are game! Whatever you decide. Just know that we have some stiff competition. Bring your A-game!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Got home from work about 20 min ago and who should be waiting for me? That's right CC has hit down under. He was in a right mood, apparently he got stuck with the coshier meal on the flight and was seated between two old ladys who ear bashed him all the way here. :)

CC is in Australia! Above is the quote from his current host^^

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Got home from work about 20 min ago and who should be waiting for me? That's right CC has hit down under. He was in a right mood, apparently he got stuck with the coshier meal on the flight and was seated between two old ladys who ear bashed him all the way here. :)

CC is in Australia! Above is the quote from his current host^^

Awesome, maybe he will come back with a Crocodile Dundee Knife.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Never knew you lived down under. Now I have to add an accent when I read your posts.

This going to be cool.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Never knew you lived down under. Now I have to add an accent when I read your posts.

This going to be cool.

No I don't bro. I live in the ice box they call MN. I sent him to Australia. I posted a message from the participant who is hosting CC at the moment.

W.O. leroy

Enlisted
Jul 21, 2011
Australia
Yep CC arrived here yesterday, I probably should have posted in here but after the terrible flight he had he wanted to do something fun. First he wanted to kick my dog but I talked him out of that and we went to a strip joint instead. We had a great time but I have to be quiet as he is still in bed and there's nothing worse than waking up a megalomaniac terrorist leader. I'll get my pics done and posted ASAP. :)

Last edited: